Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You're a complete tw*t!!!

Agree with all of that Richard. Those at the bottom of the ladder would be just as self interested if it was them at the top of it. Human beings are mostly a bunch of c**ts. F**k the lot of them.

Apart from me, I'm special!!! The only man who does the walk as well as the talk, so I've been told.

No, but honestly, there are a few good people out there, but the majority are wolves dressed as sheeple.

Now go f**k yourselves!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Apart from me, I'm special!!!
    Ya your "special" alright.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I'm just curious, all you cun*s out there - "WHO" is big oil? I mean, is it the engineer trying to figure out a problem with some machinery? Is it the hard working guy IN the oil field? Is it the guy in marketing(douchebag btw) that is dreaming up the next gay-ass slogan? Is it the person doing paperwork? Is it the CEO?

No, Richard - I have no connection to Big Oil, other than my dad working for Shell Oil for 30 years, then getting laid off...

Just curious who the REAL twa.t is in Big Oil.

Big oil

Richard Simmons. hes big oil. OH and theses guys. LOL that towel head has a priceless look on his face. I laugh every time I look at it. He plotting something.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

What a complete bunch of......

Especially that Gordon Brown.......the biggest swindler ever, He's robbed everybody in the whole country and spent the money on bureaucrats who just think up new ways to penalise the population further.

Tw*ts!!

LMFAO Helz!

What do you mean "plotting"? He's secretly twiddling his fingers under those rags like Mr. Burns does from the simpsons("Excellent....."). He isn't plotting something. He's just waiting for the plan to come to fruition. Guilty Motherfuc.ker.

I think he got that table cloth, Towellyban, head rag down at the country kitchen cafe down the street from me. they have the same ones on every table. They must be in on it as well.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    Im with Mr. McFerrin on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
    son of a ..... i cant see that video, it said im not in the country. region restriction bull

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Agree with all of that Richard. Those at the bottom of the ladder would be just as self interested if it was them at the top of it. Human beings are mostly a bunch of c**ts. F**k the lot of them.

Apart from me, I'm special!!! The only man who does the walk as well as the talk, so I've been told.

No, but honestly, there are a few good people out there, but the majority are wolves dressed as sheeple.

Now go f**k yourselves!! Lol
    F**k you too buddy. LOL
    if i wasnt born poor do you think i would be trying to live as free as i can? have you ever seen a rich tw*t driving a Lamborghini with a HHO system in it trying to save gas or better the environment? only thing the rich care about this technology is to try and stop it and the rest dont give a f**k because they can fill her up everyday. most human being do the same thing when faced with the same situation(proven fact).

thats why this technology was branded the poor man's technology because its free. alright check this out, right now in our current time the world is repelling HHO, nobody want to put it in there books(tax it and make it usable to all mankind) but just wait until it is too much of a big blimp on the radar, watch if they wont try to find a way to tax it(even thou its free).

they are trying to get rid of it and its costing them alot right now as is, later when they realize that its here to stay and they cant kill the millions of new modern day STANLEY MEYER, what you think they are going to do? they have the power to make the technology unbearable to use(tax the sh*t out of it). the same fu*king hypocrites that are trying to discredit it and say its impossible will be the someones to turn around and tax it and give it credit(hypocrites everywhere i tell ya) . im saying this and i didn't even do any research to see if they have already started LOL maybe they have.

i hope this post will be here in 2019 or something.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    I'm just curious, all you cun*s out there - "WHO" is big oil? I mean, is it the engineer trying to figure out a problem with some machinery? Is it the hard working guy IN the oil field? Is it the guy in marketing(douchebag btw) that is dreaming up the next gay-ass slogan? Is it the person doing paperwork? Is it the CEO?

No, Richard - I have no connection to Big Oil, other than my dad working for Shell Oil for 30 years, then getting laid off...

Just curious who the REAL twa.t is in Big Oil.
    in my opinion its the person or people who try to keep the world stuck on using as much oil as possible for as long as possible, because face it man, everything task that and gas powered or diesel powered piece of machinery can do, another machine with cleaner source of power or fuel can do the same work.

and i taught you with big oil because were on my di*k the whole time when im trying to better people using HHO. sorry about ur dad man, i hope he got a FAT final chequ.
    Helz sent me a message on myspace clearing you of big oil when i just started.

keep up the fight we are winning. but still fu*k you all LOL