Thread: Help Install in So. Cal

Help Install in So. Cal

Need someone who is familiar with installation and what the best PWM for the application is. We have the cells but not the expertise to interface the PWM's. We keep frying wires and blowing PWM's! We've tried to follow the instructions on the various boards as well as instructions from various, so-called experts but need to actually see the steps to have it effectively installed!! One car is an early 60's carbureted model, the others, late models.

We have very high producing cells and a system that is currently installed on a commercial fishing boat - for a year. The PWM/Frying wire aspect is not a factor on that installation as there is space to accommodate larger PWM devices. That application is very effective!

If you can help us out, we're in the Southern California, Huntington Beach area, we'd like to discuss the possibility of some kind of compensation for your services. aspico@gmail.com

Installing the PWM is a fairly straight forward procedure. Here's a diagram of a typical installation. The only thing I would suggest is:

1 Make sure your PWM is rated for the amperage you are pushing
    2 Use a resettable circuit breaker i/o a fuse
    3 Use a solenoid instead of a relay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

get lower gauge wire like 8 to 0 and multiple PWM if necessary to handle current. Or build a cell that doesn't get out of control.

Thanks guys. Problem is we don't know what PWM to use. The set up we have on the boat is controlled by inverter/welders and production kicks! We want a "clean" install on the vehicles, something small and hidden as to not interfere with the stock, interior "look". That's why we'd like someone to actually show us and walk us through the process.

PWM ( not )

If you have a boat with 120 or 240 vac you don't need a PWM. I'm using 120 wall current and just made a liter in 10 seconds at 5 amps. I've built and researched for 4 years now. I've got plenty of info. It's very inexpensive to change from ac to dc. More volts=more gas.

If no ac use a inverter.

Smile PWM install help

I just bought a Hydrogen Boost 40 amp constant current PWM but the install instructions area bit thin. I have already a HHO2U.com 11 plate system with the EFFIE and trying to figure out where to put the PWM within my attached schematic.
    Any help is great.

Hi Cabrera:

I just asked a question regarding the install of a PWM and included a diagram of my setup, can you tell me where I may put in the Hydrogenboostnow Constant Current I just got within my diagram? Their instruction left me more confused then ever!

Thanks for your help

Yes I can help. Open the top cover and you will see the ground post. That goes to the battery negetive -. The load post goes to the negetive side of your hho cell. I don't have one of these PWMS but it should also have a positive post or connecto rsomewhere inside to power the PWM itself. This post maybe a smaller one than the negetives and will hook up the the battery positive post +.

Hope that helps. "D"

http://www.hydrogenboostnow.com/40-pwm.htm