Quote Originally Posted by HHO BLASTER View Post
Then imagine NO Hexavalent Chromium. no brown/yellow water. NO FLUSHING. Imagine crystal clear water for 10,000 miles.
SS316L or Titanium CP Grade2???
4x4 or more SS316L 6,7 or more plates +NNNNN- or smaller 3 plate Titanium +N-???
Imagine no more. I have such technology that no one else at this time can replicate. And I have empirical testing by renowned skeptic Eric Krieg that will support these claims. Mr. Krieg was one of the spokes persons against Dennis Lee in the Dateline investigation last year. I had his personal vehicle in my shop last weekend. And I personally helped modify and install this technology on his car and personally delivered it to him for testing. I rode along with Mr. Krieg and witnessed his reaction to the results of this test that left him astounded. When the test grid is complete results will be released to the media.
The rules of HHO boosting have changed. We are now writing new rules and bringing in the best talent in the country to work with us. This is history - Wright brothers kind of history. The time to become involved is NOW. Those who are closed to the prospect of this new technology will be relegated to the sidelines.
Bringing it to you straight like I always have,
Smack
The Wright brothers wernt the first to fly it was a New Zealander, Richard Pearse who built his own ice powered plane 1902/1903.
No offence intended but it sounds like his head has swollen and is about to explode and I suppose the sun shines from his A$$ 2.
Hes just improving an existing technology not new.
How straight is he really bringing it?
Do we have to pay him to find out or is he going to relegate me to?
He can write as many new rules as he likes but it wont change what has always existed since the beggining of time