Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anyone want to lower their cell temperature?

Here is mine. they put the terminals on strange. the - input and + are on one side and the - output is on the other.

The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I think I would just replace the two Mosfets.
    Is there any sign of damage to the Caps or anything else on the board.
    On the big electrolitic cap either of the ends bulged at all?
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

no, im pretty sure its the mosfets
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

PWM or Resistor

I've new here, but noticed a lot of information on pulsers in general. In my limited experience it seems pulsers react differently depending on the parameters such as plate spacing, surface area, electrolyte strength and configuration. For example, a dry cell with 4 neutral plates is more efficient than the same size dry cell utilizing 3 neutral plates without a pulser. However using a pulser on the 3 neutral plate dry cell, if you adjust the duty pot so that voltage between the cells drops to around 2.5 volts per cell, then the 3 neutral plate cell goes up to about the same efficiency as the 4 neutral plate cell. This having a spacing between plates of approximately 1/16th of an inch. The 3 neutral plate design operates great with weak electrolyte, have an advantage for some people there. But what about using the pulser on the 4 neutral plate cell? Hard to get great improvement since volts between the cells already around 2.5.

I am only just learning the ins and outs of adjusting a pulser for performance. Hard to figure all of this stuff and the different parameters. Can be confusing for sure. Any input most welcome.