Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no luck so far

baking soda works, it just dont work that good. but its safe
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

yeah about the bubbling/scrubbing systems.......i dont have any. i got 99% of my info from eddie batista and last time i checked he doesnt use a bubbler with his HHOO cell. he does use a flash arrestor in some of his applications tho. and i could whip 1 of those up in about 5 minutes. other than that i dont ever have anything between the cell and my intake. pardon my ignorance but i like keeping things simple

yea a flash arrestor is a must, but so is a bubbler when you have electrolytes. A MUST. Its just a water bong for your car, very easy to make. even one is fine. you never ever want to go straight from your e-lyzer to your intake. I have 3, most do. one is the refill tank/bubbler that has the electrolytes in it that keep the e-lyzer full via gravity, the second bubbler is just water and the third is a dryer/scrubber, its a water sediment filter that forces the gas through a thick dence filter to remove the rest of the electrolytes out of the gas.

If your e-lyzer is making steam, there is e-lytes in that steam and that will damage your engine.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

thats pretty good to know. but this brings up a question of system specifics. my inlet to the intake isnt directly in the intake. its actually a few feet away, about an inch away from the air cleaner on the clean air side. now i heard that if any water gets there itll just casually drip onto the filter and wont really have time to travel through the ductwork and into the intake. is this true? and if it is then wouldnt my need for a bubbler also be negated?

this is a topic that is still being debated & tested. some say its better to introduce the HHO as close to the combustion chamber as you can to provent dolution. others say once its in the air its in the air. its not going to get any more deluted because there is no more inlets of air after the air filter. I have tried both and have had the same results both ways. right now its on the vacuum and the ony difference is that my bubblers go crazy, sometimes they bubble like mad and sometimes the stop for a few seconds SO I have an idea that im going to make that will allow you to T into the vacuum and the air intake, so which ever one has the most vacuum will pull HHO and not leave a vacume leak from having a hose ran from a vacuum to the air intake, it will require 2 check valves and a T, but thats later, Ill post a blue print when its done and Ive tested it with vacuum guages and all that mess. I had it right before the throttle body when I started and it was fine. BUT heres the deal. you want it down stream of the MAF (after the MAF) because it can cause the MAF to fail, and they aint cheap. so youll want to find your MAF sensor and get behind that so the HHO isnt passing over it. some MAF sensors have a little wire that gets hot and could ignite the HHO. Ive never heard of it happening but I can visualize it. the way you explained it is how the scam sited say to do it because like you said, it negates a bubbler, but they dont tell you about the steam and the HHO screwing your MAF sensor up. theres alot they dont tell you. hence scam sites. #1 scam site www.water4gas.com, www.runcaronwater4gas.com, www.hydrowaterpower.com, www.watertogas.com, www.waterforgaskits.com, The list goes on and on.
    www.hhounderground.com

wow. this is where it gets interesting. first of all. im definetly going to be crafting a flash arrestor. and secondly, theres pretty much an equal distance between the filter and my maf sensor on either side of my inlet. its a max of 3-4 inches between the inlet and the filter and the inlet and the maf sensor. that might b a problem. the maf sensor may be on the other side of the hose but i doubt that will prove to be any consolation to me. and i dont use any of those sites my site is http://eddie-batista.dyndns.org/. he makes things simple

and about the bubbler. i have seen many many many many many (ect) bubbler ideas and designs in my spur of the moment research about them. all of this learning has only made me more confused(my head hurts from all the videos, websites, and posts i viewed). so from the point of view of someone who uses 3 and obviously knows what they are doing, i would like to know what the best and/or simplest and/or cheapest design is.

I have 3 reservoirs. all of which are the clear sediment filters 1st one is the bubbler/e-lyte refill container which bubbles out of the e-lyver and refills it, its an upside down sediment filter with a port drilled in the top (which is really the bottom of the clear part) for the gas to exit through a check valve into the second reservoir which is the clean water bubbler, this is a sediment filter as well, the gas goes into the "out" port on it because where it comes out inside, is in the center where I have attached a hose that hangs down to the bottom with a air rock on it, the gas exits out of the "in" port on that bubbler and into the final reservoir which is the exact same sediment filter with the filter left in it and ran the same way, gas goes into the "out" port on the filter and is forced down the center of the sediment filter which removes any remaining steam and e-lytes and then exits out of the "in" port. then on to the vacuum intake of my engine. Ill get a pic of it tomorrow so you can see it.
    This is the exact sediment filters I use for all 3 reservoirs
    www.hhounderground.com

On another forum a guy was having problems when he introduced the HHO into his air box, up stream of his filter.
    The caustic fluid coming from his HHO Generator was dripping on the air filter
    and eating holes in it. That's NOT good!!
    Holes in your filter cause dirt to get to your motor, along with the filter chunks

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Quote Originally Posted by 88stang23 View Post
    i http://eddie-batista.dyndns.org/. he makes things simple
    Hi 88stang!
    I took a look at Eddie's site.
    It's a well done site, for it's age
    That is some old school he's got there!
    A lot has changed since he made that site up.

It's like comparing a Model T to a modern car.
    Or Windows DOS or Windows 3.1 to Vista.

Maybe check out the BB smack design, when you have a chance. Thats what all the cool kids on my block are building.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMA7...x=0&playnext=1

And his site:
    http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.