Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no luck so far

wow that looks like something i can get a lowes. and im almost positive that i already use those same "quick connect" fittings. and about the sites. i will be sure to check them out as soon as i fix the sound on my pc (i hate computers) and i would also like to add that i would take the model T over a modern car in a heartbeat hahaha

Heres my system as of now.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    Heres my system as of now.

Looking Good there Helz
    Man you have remade yours like what four or five time? And I'm still fiddling with the my first build
    I'm almost done. Need to torque the plates down, attach the hoses and pressure/leak test it.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I got some 9"x9" plates coming to me this week along with efie's, PMWs, end plates, and some other stuff so Ill be rebuilding again and removing this small system and puting the large system in my 08 charger. Im going to put this small one on my 83 toyota 4 banger. it should be prefect for boosting that little engine. and this big plate system should work better for the Charger.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

wow this is some really impressive stuff. ill try to post a picture of my system to see if we can come up with something i can get away with. because i can tell you right now, that will not work for me i just dont have the space. and im afraid ill blow something up if i dont have some kind of experience to back me up. lol

you wont blow anything up. youre not storing HHO or anything. the most that can happen is a backfire from your engine and popping off the top of what ever thats ran to. thats what the flash back arestor is for. SO easy to make, but that damn bronze wool is "order only" but you can use steel wool till you get it, but the steel wool will rust pretty fast.

And as far as room, I cant fit a egg under my hood i so tight in there. thats whay I roughted a line from the truck, under the car along side the fuel line up to the intake.
    www.hhounderground.com

Marine supply places have the bronze wool. I got mine at West Marine.
    There's several of them near you helz.
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...toreLocatorCmd
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

sure is. about 20 miles away. Thank you. I wonder if they have a small water pump that will hook up to 1/4 hose. Ide like to have a small pump on that little system. All walmart had was a submusable bildge pump and it looked like it hooked up tpo a waterhose. I know they have ot have one for a live tank or something like this.
    http://www.adventurerv.net/shurflo-n...pm-p-1713.html

I need 3 of these too
    http://www.adventurerv.net/shurflo-i...1vj23ba55l7l52
    www.hhounderground.com

a flash arrestor is not my problem. i can make them in all of 5 minutes if i needed to. and as for space, i have less than you think. my sunfire has no room under the hood. thats why i routed everything to the trunk. normally that wont be a problem, but i go to a tech school and must carry around my tools. thats where the problem is. my trunk space is about 1/3 its usual amount and a system like yours would never fit. thats one of the reasons i like to keep things very simple. the other reason is because im really cheap lol. but thats beside the point

well if ya get through the school part that cheap thing might go away.

you can always jack you car up and see if there any room for stuff under there anywhere. I know it would be a pain to deal with but alot of people do it. Im not a big fan of it. hell ide take out my passenger seat and put it there if I didnt have a family.
    www.hhounderground.com