Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why do we limit our e-lyzers to 13.8 VDC

@IM2L844
    Is your first name Nick by any chance?
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I'm confused - lack of sleep maybe? I don't mean to be a jackass, but isn't that what I said, biggy boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    In my setup, I'm going to have an inductor in parallel with the load(the HHO cell
    Sorry this part was confusing me! you said in parallel, but the diagram shows series. I'm sure it was a typo!

And your not being a Jackass LOL
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Oh, I gotchya... Yeah, I need sleep. I read that, and thought "what's wrong with that????"

You're totally right.

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    @IM2L844
    Is your first name Nick by any chance?
    Yes. My full name is Nick Stone. I think I've signed several of my posts around here with my real name and my calculator is hosted at the new website I'm trying to put together: http://nicksrealm.com
    Those two things alone, I think, would be a dead give-away. What might your name be, Biggy?
    "Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment"

Nick, will you sign my boobs?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by IM2L844 View Post
    Yes. My full name is Nick Stone. I think I've signed several of my posts around here with my real name and my calculator is hosted at the new website I'm trying to put together: http://nicksrealm.com
    Those two things alone, I think, would be a dead give-away. What might your name be, Biggy?
    I'm Glen
    Yes I was reading some of your articles at your new site and noticed the similarities. So I figured you were either Nick or a plagiarist

No I have not noticed your name here in any of the posts.

Nice looking site by the way I'm a new member there.

ROFLMAO!! Helz, your uncommon wit and sense of humor always puts a smile on my face. Of course, I'll sign anything you like, but all I have to write with is a tat gun.
    "Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment"

Im just about out of room for any more tatts. google me *****. Im huge in china. 6' to be exact.

Awesome site. Im a member now.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Nick, check your PM