Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Smack Man sells out

There's already a thread somewhere here talking about Smack selling out Glad to see its not just me who thinks this!

If you go to that 'watergas' yahoo group, its totally hijacked by Smack and his 'infomercials'. Anyone who contradicts him he throws his geek-penis on the table, proclaims it largest, and brags he MUST be right because he's Smack and he invented the whole damn thing. In 2 days I got 300 posts in my email subscription, about 30% were him talking about some dang thing or another Titanium this, and Metaphysics that.....

How many times can he try to invent the wheel? HHO generation is not a magic process that can be boosted 2000% by reassembling the exact same contraptions everyone else is building. I imagine Mr. Popeil hawking his new Super-Shredder-Blender-Baker. Its exactly the same as all of his others, but THIS ONE HAS RACING STRIPES!

The burden of proof does not lie with the skeptics. It's logically impossible to prove a negative (that something hasn't been done). The onus is on the claimants to prove that it has been done and can repeatedly be done.
    just like you cant disprove God, Orks, bridge trolls, pixies, ghost, unicorns.

as far a Smack goes "Its works cuz I say it does fool" quote from smack
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by IM2L844 View Post
    What I am calling B.S. is the claim that ANY configuration, material, coating, method of plate preperation or anything else claimed as being insturmental in allowing anyone to exceed the upper boundries defined and dictated by one of the fundemental laws of nature. The burden of proof does not lie with the skeptics. It's logically impossible to prove a negative (that something hasn't been done). The onus is on the claimants to prove that it has been done and can repeatedly be done.

Now, there are hints that they are using a mixed metal oxide (MMO) coating. This is more than likely a paintable or dippable solution of 70% Iridium Dioxide (part of the platinum family) and 30% Tantalum Pentoxide. This coating on Titanium has shown the ability to aid in the evolution of oxygen during electrolysis, but that is not going to get anyone close to 20 times the HHO production you get with stainless steel.
    But Nick, if Smack say's it true, then IT MUST BE! Right?

thats umm right fool, better umm recognize
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

isn't that "recAnize"?????
    Sorry... couldn't help myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    thats umm right fool, better umm recognize

Exclamation

Smack, cut the horse****! Get out if you can't tell the 100% truth!! Dang, I'm so darn angry!!! Yeeeeehaaw there's my fanciest horse and all that Texan shyte...