Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The New and Improved Hexavalent Chromium Scam

All HC aside. how is it possable to get a higher quality HHO gas with this design Smack is boasting about? is there some magic molecule being created?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz, there is if Smack says there is. Stop debating this. Smack knows best.

Pay no attention to his seemingly non-sense rhetoric. He's so far beyond us all that even the things that he says are so advanced that lunacy becomes reality. Sieg Heil!

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Helz, there is if Smack says there is. Stop debating this. Smack knows best.

Pay no attention to his seemingly non-sense rhetoric. He's so far beyond us all that even the things that he says are so advanced that lunacy becomes reality. Sieg Heil!
    I dont know what i was thinking. when ever I watch any video with Smack in it, that george michael's song "faith" starts playing in my head.
    AND NOW it will yours as well.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I dont know what i was thinking. when ever I watch any video with Smack in it, that george michael's song "faith" starts playing in my head.
    AND NOW it will yours as well.
    Oh dang...... you B@stard!

Thanks, Helz............Not that I'm planning on watching any 'Dustin Douchebag' vids, but if I do, that song's definately gonna haunt me.

Damn you, Helz. I just sat through 3 minutes and 26 seconds of uber queerosity. Not only will I never get that valuable time back, but that song is in my head now.

A$shole.

Well ya gotta have Smack-ah-Smack-ah-Smack-ah
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Thanks, Hels............Not that I'm planning on watching any 'Dustin Douchebag' vids, but if I do, that song's definately gonna haunt me.
    OH NO look what the cat draged in!!!

Hey Lee, if your board and have nothing to do go read this post!!!
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=5328

Make sure your read every page, you don't want to miss any of the finer points!!
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Re: The New and Improved Hexavalent Chromium Scam Reply to Thread

This is amazing. I liked it. Visit the link given for more information on the same.

--------------
    hexavalent chromium testing

Quote Originally Posted by brianrey View Post
    This is amazing. I liked it. Visit the link given for more information on the same.

--------------
    hexavalent chromium testing
    Your first post on this forum and your doing a sales pitch for a company, Gee thanks Brianrey !?!??!

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.