Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The New and Improved Hexavalent Chromium Scam

The Hach reagent (the test kit in the video) is intended to be used with a "Water sample". Not a solution of a caustic in water!! Are there any instructions provided with the test kit that may indicate of the possible interferences, when we use that kit, with solutions other than water? IE:NaoH or KOH in water!! Water is not a solution on it's own!

Note that the color did not match any of the reference colors.
    The caustic in the water is causing interference with the test colors.
    These test kits are specific to the sample medium
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I suspect that the main reason for their MPG gains over Smacks systems is due to drawing the right amount of amps. I believe that the same results can be achieved from a carefully balanced SS electrolyser. I think the chromium issue just needs to be handled carefully. The high price of these special plates will have to come down dramatically before the HHO community will be willing to switch from SS.

buster, just go to www.safehho.com and at the bottom, click "become a dealer"
    make it your side project.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Too much fuss about nothing. The air we breath and every breath we take is poisinous. What are we to do "stop breathing". Its not as if where sticking our mouths over the exhaust. Use what ever you can afford, theres nothing wrong with using SS. If there so worried about Hex Chromium and any other poisin then theres only one other alternative "go all electric"

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post

I have to say, the tone of many posts on this forum are very combative and cynical. I don't have a problem with being skeptical of something, but like on too many other public forums there are many people who just cannot seem to post their thoughts without sounding angry and combative. I know now why the EBN guys started their own private forum where they can share ideas without being called names or having their integrity questioned. I feel fortunate to have access to this wonderful resource. There are a few really knowledgeable HHO experts out there who won't come near this forum because they don't want to have to deal with hateful attitudes. This forum is missing out on a lot of good discussion because of this.

Why did you attach this junk to your post?
    Sorry, i dont get it. Nobody is combative, angry, or questioning anyone integrity on this thread.
    I take that back, your post has made me a little angry. But no big deal.
    I could take it as constructive criticism BUT you go into some childish junk on how a "my private forum is better than your forum" stuff. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    buster, just go to www.safehho.com and at the bottom, click "become a dealer"
    make it your side project.
    I don't think so sonny Jim!

Don't get me wrong, I think they've got some merit, just price is a bit steep and too restrictive with the business plan for most people. If they made their plates available for purchase I might consider them if they really are that good, though.- It might well be a better material. I expect Smack genuinely believes they are better. I don't think he's sold out, as personally I don't think he's a bad guy, as some seem to think.

Roland: Sorry, i dont get it. Nobody is combative, angry, or questioning anyone integrity on this thread.

....BTW, has anyone heard from Richard lately?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Why did you attach this junk to your post?
    Sorry, i dont get it. Nobody is combative, angry, or questioning anyone integrity on this thread.
    I'm sure Smack would disagree with you. Go ahead and get mad at me...shoot the messenger!

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I could take it as constructive criticism BUT you go into some childish junk on how a "my private forum is better than your forum" stuff.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I don't think so sonny Jim!

Don't get me wrong, I think they've got some merit, just price is a bit steep and too restrictive with the business plan for most people. If they made their plates available for purchase I might consider them if they really are that good, though.- It might well be a better material. I expect Smack genuinely believes they are better. I don't think he's sold out, as personally I don't think he's a bad guy, as some seem to think.

Roland: Sorry, i dont get it. Nobody is combative, angry, or questioning anyone integrity on this thread.

....BTW, has anyone heard from Richard lately?? Lol
    well you have to have a top end product for those who HAVE to have the best product, so they can say theres is better then everyone elses dont ya?

No, Smack isnt a bad guy, hes a bit douchey sometimes with his "cuz I say so fool", hes done some cool stuff for the HHO community and builds some good stuff off Bobs designs. And I know he thinks hes doing the right thing. But I know $ was a factor. As it would be for any of us. If the $ was right. I would have done the same thing. but I would be showing proof, not claiming it.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Just thinking, has anyone else tried using titanium plates? Do they have to be coated or can they just be used exactly like we would use SS??

I see titanium plate advertised and it's not too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I'm sure Smack would disagree with you. Go ahead and get mad at me...shoot the messenger!
    Not shooting the messenger, Criticism is fine.
    It's the boasting about your private forum & putting down the open forum part, (Non constructive part) that I could have done without.