Thread: Tight squeeze 1997 Corolla.

plumabob Guest

Tight squeeze 1997 Corolla.

Really cool forum!

Man I want so much to hook up one of these gas savers but for the life of me I can't find any space under the hood. I may have to go with some type of rectangular box instead of a cylinder. Would this be OK? Does anybody have a good source for this type of box? I just started to build the cell I'm trying an 8 plate +nn--nn+. Getting lots of little bubbles in my test tank, not sure yet on how much HHO I'm producing though. Please If you can make any suggestions to save me some time and $$$$$ I would appreciate it immensely.

Best Regards,

Bob

Ronjinsan Guest
    Hi and welcome Plumabob! Somewhere on this site are pictures of one of the members HHO cell which he built into a high impact plastic, electrical box. The one which he used is fairly large but there are many different shapes and sizes. I suggest a trip to your local electrical store. The box is very strong and the front is screwed on and has a rubber seal built in. They use these boxes for outside electrical installations so they have to meet some rigorous specs! Your cell plates are almost the same as mine but I only use 1 negative in the middle. Tried it both ways and found that the negative plate facing the negative in the middle didnt produce as well as just having the one plate which works on both sides more efficiently! All the best.

plumabob Guest
    Ronjinsan,

Very Cool, Thanks for that info. I'll get down to Home Depot and look for that box and also use the single plate - on my cell. I already bought an oxygen sensor extender. I'm hoping I won't have to buy an EFIE.

Bob