Thread: Plate Configuation?

Plate Configuation?

I made my bottles out of large 80 fl oz glass jars filled to the 60oz mark. Inside the two jars I have the 6x2.5in 16th inch thick SS plate. The SS i got from a friend does doors he gave me some door kicks, beutifull high grade SSplate. +nnn-nnn+nnn- has anyone tried that? I have had it like that for a while. it added 60avg miles per tank 200-260 included is maf enhancer and EFIE.

can anyone offer advice, I mean should i be expecting more or should i go about another config I also do have a basic, good pwm.

What grade SS is it? 316L or 321L is the ideal.

What kind of MAF and EFIE do you use?

Anyhow, good results! Are you using a bubbler on your system, because if the HHO backfires it might blow that glass out pretty bad

You'll probably need the PWM to limit current to your cell, and to make sure you aren't overheating (loosing energy, which kind of defeats the purpose of using HHO)

It sounds like you are building a 'wet' cell. One with a plate stack immersed in a bath in a glass jar. Well, it will work a little bit. You will get a little HHO but as it heats up it will produce mostly steam. And, glass jars are dangerous. They are nicknamed "glass grenades" for a very good reason: they can explode. Think about it, is it really a good idea to put a glass jar under the hood of a car?
    Red Rat