Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphite VS Stainless Steel

NO NO, SS can be made from the extract of Bridge troll boils. Disprove this and Ill give you my kingdom. can you disprove there is a God, can you disprove there are unicorns. NO! You MUST show proof that there is a God or unicorns and by doing that you disprove that there isnt one. So who ever says SS produces HC in electrolysis must show proof of such a claim, AND THERE IS NONE. not leave it to be disproved. its not possable to disprove something thats not really there to prove exists. im with korlj on this one.

I think some one needs a song, LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvHpvHFXU0
    Thats where your proof comes from. I hope this song plays in your head when ever you watch a Smack video. and it WILL NOW !!!!!
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

LOL ...Damn, Helz...........You and that fruitloop song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm afraid that soon, everytime I see your avatar, that crap's gonna pop into my head!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

NO man, this one should pop into your head when you see my avitar.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

You are, without a doubt, the sickest SOB I've ever met. I mean that in a good way, of course! I didn't realize that Dustin did these kind of vids., also. I figured he just did his
    'I am the Lord & Master of HHO' video's.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by korlj View Post
    Hey moron, Lack of evidence is not proof of your point. You say there is, someone else says there is no proof there is.
    So you respond demanding proof that there ISN'T?!?!?

Well, I demand proof then, that Stainless Steel isn't derived from the horns of UNICORNS. BECAUSE I BELEIVE STAINLESS STEEL IS DERIVED FROM UNICORN HORNS, AND IF YOU CAN'T PROVE OTHERWISE IT SHOWS I'M RIGHT!

WOOOOOOT!
    Never said it was proof of any point.
    Never demanded anything.
    Simply suggested a challenge.

Hey korlj.... no need to be this way in an attempt to distract others from the real question! Also... childish and rude name calling is an obvious sign of a weak mind!
    I know it's hard for you to stay focused after huffin all that hex chrome but try!
    Now pay attention! Derrrrrrrrr!

The question is, "Does using SS plates to produce HHO also produce hexavalent chromium as a byproduct?"
    There is a very simple solution, take some used electrolyte to a lab and have it analyzed!

Or... (this is for those so adamant and so childishly rude)
    If your that damn sure and you don't want to wait for the results... then put two tablespoons of your used electrolyte into a gallon jug of spring water and DRINK IT! It can't hurt what you don't have!

Especially korlj and the self called Mentor!

Mentor is stuck to us after 100 posts. so DOH!
    cant drink KOH. fresh or used.
    if you take a sample to a lab, you would also have to take a sample of the same mixture as it were before being used so there are no false positives, as there where in the purple litmus powder test. the fact remains, ther is no proof that shows HC is leached out of SS when used in electrolysis in an electolyte solution. when there is documented proof. then Ill jsut start using sugar to nuetralize it. You do know how easy it is to nuetralize HC dont you?
    VERY VERY easy. SO even if by chance someone does prove it, it is VERY VERY simple to nuetralize HC. and the only disadvantage to having it in your water is desposing of it. it doesnt hurt your engine, its not hurting the air, you know all that SS stuff you see in hospitals, well when its being cut or welded, guess whats being released into the air, thats right HC. Im going to stick with SS just because its cheaper, isnt that why we are doing this? why pay $600 for a 3 plate e-lyzer, you could build for $50 with SS, just because someone says it creates carcinogens. but HC is easy to nuetralize and harmfull if treated right. Thats if its in there. and if you treat your used e-lytes as if they had it in there. wheres the harm?
    www.hhounderground.com

Hey Heltz, are you saying that sugar actually neutralizes HC?
    Do you have any proof....(sorry, lol)..I mean info or links on this please?

Something else.....my data sheet is showing that Titanium compatibility with KOH as 'severe, do not use', and Titanium with Sodium Hydroxide as only OK up to 20% dilution, but non compatible over this strength of mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Hey Heltz, are you saying that sugar actually neutralizes HC?
    *sings*
    a spoonfull of sugar makes the chromium go down....

Dont tell me you havent seen "Erin Brockovich". that movie was based on HC and is a true story. it doesnt tell about the nuetralization in the movie but that is what they did to nuetralize all the HC. EVEN SMACK acknowledges this method. He told me "I'm well aware of how to nuetralize HC" when i explained to him how to do it. he said, "why make it in the first place". lol I said "$".

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/duncan/17578/
    www.hhounderground.com

and also acording to OSHA Fact Sheet:

-irratation to the eyes and skin if hexavalent chromium contacts these organs in high concentrations

Seems you have to Try to hurt yourself with this stuff. Love the (from Technology Review):

Sugar converts the toxic chromium into the naturally occurring and more stable chromium III--a nutrient necessary for life.