Thread: HHO Networking

HHO Networking

I would like to see a topic for people who are looking for other HHO enthusiasts in their area (for collaboration purposes). I'm good with electronics, and with cars... but not so good with fabricating and such. No one else in my area is familiar with HHO, and the neighbors think I'm some sort of mad scientist...

Quote Originally Posted by methaneb View Post
    I would like to see a topic for people who are looking for other HHO enthusiasts in their area (for collaboration purposes). I'm good with electronics, and with cars... but not so good with fabricating and such. No one else in my area is familiar with HHO, and the neighbors think I'm some sort of mad scientist...
    Mad? Really? People think I'm some kind of weird uber-geek. But thats just because I steal their wifi and passwords and stuff and have radio antennas all over my roof. Stupid neighbors and their dumb ideas....

Seriously though, I've tried posting stuff like that on city forums, Citydata.com, Topix.com, etc etc. Most people just think I'm full of crap (usually I am, but lately I've felt very earnest so I don't know whats up).

I'm in the Nashville TN area.

I got lucky on here as there are a few people from Dallas/FtWorth TX on here.
    here is another good HHO site that has groups for locals
    http://hhoinfo.ning.com/
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com