Thread: HELP!! Bubbler???

HELP!! Bubbler???

I am building a HHO generator, but have seen videos that have a bubbler. Some have stainess steel wool in them. What is the reason for the bubbler?? Is it to remove any water passed by the generator??
    1997 GMC Savana 1500 5.7L (130,000 miles)

1 - to remove any electrolyte that might be getting passed on through the HHO process

2 - to have a 'stopgap' measure to keep the darn thing from blowing itself up. If your flash arrestors are installed, still good to have a bubbler.

there are other good reasons too, but those are my personal two.

Is it good to use steel wool or just leave the water level 1/2 way up??? Does anyone use anything else??

I forgot to ask: do you just fill the bubbler with water or the electrolizer??

Bubbler should have distilled water in case of back-flow. You don't want to contaminate your electrolyte.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

That all depends.. some people use a bubbler that also acts as a resevoir and recirculates electroylte/water back into the cell for cooling purposes. Some folks use a cell, resevoir, and bubbler setup, in which case the bubbler would not contain electrolyte. Often times, folks will use vinegar or some other solution in their bubbler as a means of neutralizing any gassified elctrolye before heading to the engine.
    WTB dry cell for my 1.8L Toyota Corolla. Looking for a 7 plate setup +nnnnn-. I only need the cell itself. PST with pictures of any available kits.

Helz has like.... 7 bubblers.
    From what I've been able to discern, he has

1 - the super-scrubber sediment filter which removes all electrolytes from the system
    2 - Super-scrubber sediment filter backup. In case the first one fails.
    3 - Super scrubber sediment backup, backup. In case the 2nd one fails.
    4 - Mega-scrubber, to remove the scrubber elements introduced accidentally by the first three, that removed the original contaminants.
    5 - Ultra-violet gamma burst scrubber, which disintegrates ALL particulates that the first 4 may have missed. As well as any bacteria growing in system, or small squirrels.
    6 - Decoy scrubber. This is not a real bubbler. This is where he hides his pot.
    7 - The last bubbler is actually a Canary system. Like the old coal-miners used, it houses a small canary that has severe allergies to KOH or any other electroylyte materials. Once the Canary's face swells up past 4 inches, Helz knows that his other scrubbers have failed, as the size of the canary's head pushes up a toggle switch that initiates the forward thrust release system (or FTRS). This induces hyper-transfer-disco-matter-infusion into the Bio-Descramber.

The only downside, is that if this happens he has to stay under 88MPH.... or else any onlookers see some serious shiz...

LMAO. I also ahve a hookup nozzle on my hip that filters it though my kidney.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com