Thread: This once was a good forum.....long long ago

This once was a good forum.....long long ago

You know this once was a good forum when i first started hho systems, but over the last few months these forum has gone down hill straight to H***! I am so tried of people arguing about everything that other people have to say. If you don't like the thread or the subject, I have a simple and easy solutions....DON'T F****** READ IT OR REPLY TO IT!!! I swear there are some smart people here but when it comes to common sense they are dumb as F***!!! If i dont like the thread i dont read it.....AH hello....was that hard!! The thread you dont like will go away by itself in time! There are some people here that just think they have to state their opinion for everything and if G** forbid someone disagree or have another opinion! You stated your opinion and leave it at that! So for the time being im done with this forum till it gets better and back to hho systems. I have a 86% increase in mpg in my truck so I don't need the help right now.

Sad to see you go, Tundra4x4...

However, I think the people that you are talking about usually respond because certain threads are spreading misinformation that the replier KNOWS is wrong and just makes other people stupid. I would hope that when anyone sees another human being de-evolving into stupidity, they will try to help that person out... Maybe we share different philosphies on the subject, but I wish you'd stay, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Sad to see you go, Tundra4x4...

However, I think the people that you are talking about usually respond because certain threads are spreading misinformation that the replier KNOWS is wrong and just makes other people stupid. I would hope that when anyone sees another human being de-evolving into stupidity, they will try to help that person out... Maybe we share different philosphies on the subject, but I wish you'd stay, regardless.
    wow, just wow.

Was that not P.C.? Oh well.

I agree.. with the idea of HHO becoming more and more mainstream, we are going to start seeing a lot of malicious people rising up to make money on false claims and misinformation. I feel it is important to squash misinformation when it happens, though flaming is not the appropriate way to do so. I think this board would benefit from the addition of some more moderators to help put out the flaming on such threads before it starts. One man can not do it all, although I understand how hard it is to choose moderators and give other people power over your forum. I ran into a similar problem myself a few years ago with a forum I ran...
    WTB dry cell for my 1.8L Toyota Corolla. Looking for a 7 plate setup +nnnnn-. I only need the cell itself. PST with pictures of any available kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    You know this once was a good forum when i first started hho systems, but over the last few months these forum has gone down hill straight to H***! I am so tried of people arguing about everything that other people have to say. If you don't like the thread or the subject, I have a simple and easy solutions....DON'T F****** READ IT OR REPLY TO IT!!! I swear there are some smart people here but when it comes to common sense they are dumb as F***!!! If i dont like the thread i dont read it.....AH hello....was that hard!! The thread you dont like will go away by itself in time! There are some people here that just think they have to state their opinion for everything and if G** forbid someone disagree or have another opinion! You stated your opinion and leave it at that! So for the time being im done with this forum till it gets better and back to hho systems. I have a 86% increase in mpg in my truck so I don't need the help right now.

I both agree and disagree with you (hows that for PC, LOL).
    I do think the personal attacks are over the top. Once things get personal we have a hard time letting it go and the back and forth gets old for the rest of us. Like you say "You stated your opinion and leave it at that! " may be better. I think you would agree that stating your disagreements on ideas, concepts, claims... is not only good for the forum but is necessary for the forum to be of any value to anyone.

As for "the forum going to hell post's" I disagree. 4x4 Tundra, if you where really concerned about the forum, why didn't you contribute more? You are one of the few who have gotten over 50% gains yet you do not share what you did, or how you did it. You asked a lot of questions but answered very few if any. You took a lot of advice but never really gave much back. Instead making a slam of the forum thread, why not make a 83% gain thread. JMO

This once was a good forum.....long long ago, well long long ago, like Jan of this year everyone was still using wet e-lyzers and everyone was coming up with all these new ideas and you had about 10 different types of cells but now thats its settled a bit and we know the "dry cell" is the most efficient thus far, the forum has hit a brick wall in a sence, other then types of metal now. Now when Mr. attention "Hello All (please read this) came along, with his 300 MPG system that he says he has but will not show a shred of evidence to prove other wise, the forum picked up because we have someone hellbent on trying to get everyone to believe and try his "idea" that is so blatantly inefficient and dangerous its jsut gross. Now if that thread is what youre basing this thread on then its just as ridiculous as his.
    You can go over there now and look. He is still posting new ideas, in that thread, that should be new threads. why? because he wants the attention, he knows there are alot of us on here who want that POS to be 20 pages into the archives because the system stated in the first post is ridiculous. There are so many good ideas in that thread that should have been on their own, but no, you ahve to read 80 pages of mostly people trying to get proof from this guy that his sytem exists and people seeing that hes wrong with his math and trying to correct it, yet he uses that thread as his "attention, hey look at me" chat room.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Im just tired of the back and forth and hearing all the b*******! If you don't like it then stop replying. I mean serious....grow up and don't let someone suck you in. I mean seriously act like an adult! I mean i am probably the youngest on here at 21 and getting a chemical and electrical physics degree. Probably the only reason i am getting such a high gain in mpg is bc i have access to professors year around that want to help me. They know much more than i do for sure. But seriously I am going to post some ideas for you soon when i have time. The main thing to do is tweaking it just right and having to drive 120 miles a day to school i have plenty of time to adjust things along the way and see if that is better. Also it depends on the vechile bc i have about a 30% gain on my camry with the same set up....go figure! lol I am still trying to figure out what is different....i am in the process of tearing apart ecu's (one at a time of course) and figure then out.
    But back to the point....if you dont like me...i dont care but dont replying and telling me the same thing over and over again. telling you dont like me and leave it at that....just like a said before start your view and leave it at that!!!!

I agree with you Tundra... Attacking someone's character because you disagree with their theory is just stupid. However, when someone gets on this forum and degrades the quality with their LACK of character, warrants personal attacks, IMO. Granted, calling someone names isn't really a good way of going about it(which I'm guilty of once in a while...). However, like Helz said - when someone gets on here and LIES and spreads ignorance about the very thing all of us are on here trying to achieve, tempers flare. If you look in virtually all the other threads, the discussions are very civilized and respectful.

"That" thread really needs to be buried for multiple reasons. I hope we can all move on from it, but stick around for more discussions.

Thats all i want to do! i want this forum back to the way it was and stop all the B*******. I use to love to come to this forum and get some advise about it seems that is ventures off so much I wonder if the info. i am getting is right or not. I, like everyone else, is trying to make this hho thing work better and I can't do this alone, it is going to take all of us TOGETHER! If we are all B******* at one another then nothing gets done. Everyone has ideas and experiment results that need to be shared so we can rule then in or out. Like the phrase says Two heads are better than one, with all of our heads together we will eventually blow this hho thing out of the water and make it better than it ever was. But with dispute among us that will never happen!