Let me get this straight..... Richard, you plan on using these TEGs to generate power, yet you even say you will require fans to keep the other side cool.

Basically, you're going to produce MAYBE 5W, and use up 4W to power the fans/pumps. Genius.

Also, Richard, for the love of god, please post your replies in ONE post. It clutters the forum when you do 500 replies. The forum software is set up to display 10 posts per page, so your habits tend to take up half a page when you could have easily said it all in ONE post.

As for your actual idea... It won't work. I can tell you right now. You just aren't going to get 12V@10A out of a small module. You will need about 1 sq. meter of junctions to get anywhere near that much power out of them. You do realize that is 120W, right?

EDIT: After looking at the fine print, you're right Richard - you won't find anything that beats those prices. The reason, is that you didn't read it right... They modules DO NOT put out 12V when you provide a temp differential. They have a Seebeck coefficient of about 0.036 to 0.042 V/K. LOL I don't think you understand these things all that well... The Seebeck coefficient is basically how much electron drift occurs per unit of temperature difference. Basically, if you had a 200degree C temperature difference, you would get around 4V or so out of the unit. That's 200 degrees C... Nearly 400F. Your wiring will melt. On top of that, that is 4V with an internal resistance of 0.35 ohms(model TEC1-12730T200). That means that the maximum power that this thing can crank out is 22.85W with an output voltage of about 2V(maximum power transfer theorem... Basic EE stuff).

You can try this if you want, but I'm telling you - it's a total waste of money and time. I did the math on this, man... Take my word or do what you want. Whatever.