on my old wet cell system the TEC was working as a TEG because the wet cell would get so hot. i think recovering energy from wasted heat is very good. try not to be wasteful phill, dont waste current in your big PWM. i bet your PWM has a FAN but when i put a FAN on my cell you said i was wasting power but you have a FAN in your system too and you are wasting more power than i am through your PWM. think about that.

by the way everybody i might make a new thread soon. i have a new setup, drycell with no holes, great MMW, direct inject of HHO to engine, vacuum meter added, high AMP alternator added, 20LPM HHO output, inverting 13VDC to 120VAC then bridging it back to DC to spread across plates in cells. i find by doing this i get more volts to work with and pull the same AMPS or less. im no longer cooling my cells because now i am using 5 n plates and the cells don't get hot at all. im now directly injecting my HHO to the vacuum at the main intake valves. i am now at -50 at idle and -40 while driving and yes that means i can turn off my fuel pump at idle.

i am very very busy with other stuff so i will post the videos when i can.