Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting into wind mills, where's is a good forum?

I'm getting into wind mills, where's is a good forum?

Hi I'm getting into wind mills and DC generators and I'm looking for a good forum to join?
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by HHO BLASTER View Post
    Hi I'm getting into wind mills and DC generators and I'm looking for a good forum to join?
    Gary
    Gary, Look into Urea. It will be the future and almost no one is paying attention.

Lary
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Gary, Look into Urea. It will be the future and almost no one is paying attention.

Lary
    I will kid, hey is it snowing yet at your place?

I did, wow Larry, now your on to something big, VERY BIG

I did, wow Larry, now your on to something big, VERY BIG
    No no snow yet. In fact we are having the warmest October on record. Only a handful of nights below freezing so far. Urea is going to be huge. This technology is proven. It is not like I am playing with an ineffecient technology here. This has the ability to lower the cost of Hygrogen from $8.00 per kilo to $2.00 per kilo all while saving billions is sewage treatment costs. I can not understand why this has not had ANY media coverage. A kilo of hydrogen has the same amount of energy as a gallon of gas. $2.00 gas with no polution that folks could power their home with or make fuel for their automobile in their garage. It should be on every newscast but has been swept under the rug. This will turn hydrogen from an enegry carrier to a fuel.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

No no snow yet. In fact we are having the warmest October on record. Only a handful of nights below freezing so far. Urea is going to be huge. This technology is proven. It is not like I am playing with an ineffecient technology here. This has the ability to lower the cost of Hygrogen from $8.00 per kilo to $2.00 per kilo all while saving billions is sewage treatment costs. I can not understand why this has not had ANY media coverage. A kilo of hydrogen has the same amount of energy as a gallon of gas. $2.00 gas with no polution that folks could power their home with or make fuel for their automobile in their garage. It should be on every newscast but has been swept under the rug. This will turn hydrogen from an enegry carrier to a fuel.

Larry
    Hate to get off topic, but it sounds like big energy does not want this to take off, IT'S TO CHEAP,AND IT'S TO CLEAN. Maybe this explains why oil prices have not gone up, maybe big energy is just scare our current Prez. will use high prices to launch research in Urea, and once the crap is out of the horse there will be no way to put it back. Funny the answer has been right in front of our dicks.

Looking over your thread, I'm a little confused, do you have a working system now, and if so what is your current data with using only Urea?

Gary

Hate to get off topic, but it sounds like big energy does not want this to take off, IT'S TO CHEAP,AND IT'S TO CLEAN. Maybe this explains why oil prices have not gone up, maybe big energy is just scare our current Prez. will use high prices to launch research in Urea, and once the crap is out of the horse there will be no way to put it back. Funny the answer has been right in front of our dicks.

Looking over your thread, I'm a little confused, do you have a working system now, and if so what is your current data with using only Urea?

Gary
    Gary, I have built three different test devices so far. What I have been able to ascertain so far is that I can make Hydrogen at .44 volts per plate gap with just stainless. The problem so far is that I can not make any quantity with the devices I have tried. The most I was able to make without getting to a voltage that would split the water was 200 ml per minute. That production was at quite a bit higher MMW than possible with HHO. In fact at way over what we would call unity with HHO. The difference is that you can not call it over unity because we are using something up in the process. I have not shown a video with test results or even releised what I am getting because the numbers are suspect. With as low of power draw as I was using even the smallest error in amp or voltage measurements would greatly skew effeciency numbers. This device will be way lower resistance than possible with a stainless cell. I am hoping to get enough gas volume to get accurate readings that I can publish with at least some certainty as well as get an idea of the size of device that it would take to make hydrogen in large volumes.

Larry

Gary, I have built three different test devices so far. What I have been able to ascertain so far is that I can make Hydrogen at .44 volts per plate gap with just stainless. The problem so far is that I can not make any quantity with the devices I have tried. The most I was able to make without getting to a voltage that would split the water was 200 ml per minute. That production was at quite a bit higher MMW than possible with HHO. In fact at way over what we would call unity with HHO. The difference is that you can not call it over unity because we are using something up in the process. I have not shown a video with test results or even releised what I am getting because the numbers are suspect. With as low of power draw as I was using even the smallest error in amp or voltage measurements would greatly skew effeciency numbers. This device will be way lower resistance than possible with a stainless cell. I am hoping to get enough gas volume to get accurate readings that I can publish with at least some certainty as well as get an idea of the size of device that it would take to make hydrogen in large volumes.

Larry
    Sorry i forgot your using pee as a fuel, which needs to be added, and what your end goal is, is to run a engine on a new cheaper fuel then Gas or diesel and it's a renewable fuel and very green, it cleans up the air, and water, this way

Or I'm i seeing pee being used to increase MPG only, like HHO
    Gary

Sorry i forgot your using pee as a fuel, which needs to be added, and what your end goal is, is to run a engine on a new cheaper fuel then Gas or diesel and it's a renewable fuel and very green, it cleans up the air, and water, this way

Or I'm i seeing pee being used to increase MPG only, like HHO
    Gary
    My goal here is to run a genset on hydrogen while the genset is powering the cell and have power left over.

Larry

Hey I am interested in this urea thing....is there somewhere i can get some more information on it?