Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting into wind mills, where's is a good forum?

I want to here more....so don't leave this forum....i am interested enough to build one and try this out. Send me a message on where i should start.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    My goal here is to run a genset on hydrogen while the genset is powering the cell and have power left over.

Larry
    I hope you meet your goal, i truly believe if anyone can do it, it's you Larry, your way ahead of the pack, a true trailblazer even if you don't have power left over, it still would be a major breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    I want to here more....so don't leave this forum....i am interested enough to build one and try this out. Send me a message on where i should start.
    I wish I could tell you where to start for sure. Stay tuned. You will learn as I do. Granted I have probably done as much experimentation here as anyone but I still have MUCH to learn.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    Hey I am interested in this urea thing....is there somewhere i can get some more information on it?
    PM me your e-mail address. I will send you the college paper. It is too big to post here.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    PM me your e-mail address. I will send you the college paper. It is too big to post here.

Larry
    Hi Larry. can you send it to me too pls? livehho@gmail.com

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by livehho View Post
    Hi Larry. can you send it to me too pls? livehho@gmail.com

thank you very much
    that was fast.. thanks so much

could i get a copy of that paper please helz_mcfugly@yahoo.com

Thanks
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

pm the paper..... male2seth@hotmail.com

thak U. I havent had time to read it yet. Ill be reading it tonight. Ill see if I can make the paper a downloadabl file and host it off my website. Ill post a link when i do.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com