Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is FS2 worth it?

Is FS2 worth it?

I want to know if anyone is getting gains? I mean is it worth it? I am looking into getting one. I like the idea that I can get wire it up and forget about it. I hate tuning for the weather and the gas you put in.

So what is yalls baselines and the gains you get with the FS2?

Thanks guys

NOPE! Save your money. If does NOT work on Fords.

Ide have to say YES. when I ran my HHO on my 2008 Dodge Charger V6 3.5 liter. I went from 19 to 36MPG for a day, but I also had lots of steam, then it dropped to 14MPG so I unhooked my 02 sensors and ran my HHO, without allthe steam, and got back to 19, after I hooked up the FS2 and plugged my 02sensors back up, I went up to 26 MPGs. so it worked for me. I do have a duel EFIE now that I havent hooked up yet to see if I can get more gains by using it rather then FS2 or along sinde the FS2.

The whole steam thing is because at the time I didnt really know how to build a e-lyzer so most of the 1.5LPM I was pumping into my engine was steam, hell I would boil my water if I ran it longer then 20 minutes, it was a wet cell. now that I know what Im doing, I have a dry reactor, Im puting 1.5LPM of HHO into my engine and getting 7MPG gains.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I do have a duel EFIE now that I havent hooked up yet to see if I can get more gains by using it rather then FS2 or along sinde the FS2.
    It would be nice to know if the EFIEs + FS2 get good gains

We will know soon enough. Im going to hook mine up ASAP. Also Biggy Boy has the FS2 and a digital EFIE. not sure if he has hooked anything up though. hes slooooooowwwwwww
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Ok i am going to wait to see what you come up with before i spend 100 bucks on it. so you got 6 mpg increase with hho and the FS2 only?

thats correct. I had a 6x3 cell that made 1LPM. I filled up today for the first time with my new e-lyzer which is 6x9 and makes 1.5LPM at 6MMW and im getting 27MPG's now. so its up to 8MPG gain.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by ramcustom View Post
    NOPE! Save your money. If does NOT work on Fords.
    Hey all, newly registered but have been following for a while. I have had the volo fs1 and found slight improvement with stock 2000 ford focus, but only 1-2 mpg avg. and nil with hho running. No mods other than dual o2 extenders and reset the ecu.
    But sent back to get the fs1 for fs2 hho edition, which on their site have addressed this and allow sendbacks for credit of $50?

Anyway, I was wondering the circumstances and details of ramcustom saying that volo and fords don't jive?
    2000 ford focus zx3 2.0L Zetec, dual o2 extenders, volo-fs2. scanguage2 ; mountain driving. base ~26, now ~30mpg.

Quote Originally Posted by hanglide4life View Post
    Hey all, newly registered but have been following for a while. I have had the volo fs1 and found slight improvement with stock 2000 ford focus, but only 1-2 mpg avg. and nil with hho running. No mods other than dual o2 extenders and reset the ecu.
    But sent back to get the fs1 for fs2 hho edition, which on their site have addressed this and allow sendbacks for credit of $50?

Anyway, I was wondering the circumstances and details of ramcustom saying that volo and fords don't jive?
    I have a 2006 Ford Focus 2 liter motor and the best i have seen is maybe 1 mpg and thats with hho and a efie.Fords are different in that the MAP and MAS sensors are frequency and not voltage regulated. If you can figure anything out let me know

It seems that it works for some and it doesnt for others. I think, till the FS2 gets better results, I am going to continue to pick apart my ecu and find some answers.