Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is FS2 worth it?

Shane not sure if they chaged the resit proceedure on your instuction. As of last week. the lastest resit instuctions are.

Reply from VOLO, (between the lines i read. make sure its in closed loop)

Start with the engine running and warmed up, and HHO cell producing. Then press the reset button and allow engine to idle during calibration. Once the data light goes out, you'll need to allow up to 120 miles adjustment period. Thanks!

Dan

Sales & Installation

www.VoloPerformance.com

Shane have you gotten any improvements?

well theres your problem. "wife" driving.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Maybe the volo2 is not all its cracked up to be(Not enough GAIN). Keep it basic and just use a 128 load point A/F adjuster and resister turnpots to control MAP/MAF & O2s with bypass switch to run stock. Get a spare set of plugs from a wreck so as not to splice wires and void insurance/warranty, that way you can unplug without dealerships knowledge of mods when servicing.

It is magic. its made by elves with pure pixy dust atmel chips. the leds are lightning bug butt technology. LOL.
    my car got 19mpg off the lot on average. Ive been running with FS2 and WVI for about 5 tank of gas and Im at 25MPG's. I got up to 27 with HHO and water vapor induction and FS2. Im going to remove the FS2 in the morning and just leave the WVI. Ill report back after a tank of gas. I should have my nickel e-lyzer built by then so Ill try it along side the WVI without any mods to the ECM.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

planet Zion? i grew up there.
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz, why're you lying? Planet Zion, yer ass! You wish you were from my home planet Zion.
    Everyone knows you're from Zebulon 2, with all the whackjobs...........
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Hey Shane
    what make of car is this on? I have the FS2 on a Ford Focus and an getting the same results as you- worse mileage. Without the FS2 35mpg highway.With the FS2 32-33mpg highway.

good to see that they refund your money if you can't get the bugger to work...

As far as it being incapable of producing bad results, sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Thanks for going through the trouble of testing another one guys!

Hey lhazleton, in your hhounderground forum you say volo has a free upgrade for the fs2? On their website 5.1 is still the lastest version listed, you must know something or they haven't updated yet? please do tell the details, as I am still only seeing gains in the 1-2 mpg with it and gen??
    2000 ford focus zx3 2.0L Zetec, dual o2 extenders, volo-fs2. scanguage2 ; mountain driving. base ~26, now ~30mpg.