Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question from a new guy

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    The generators they make are way inefficient. they run 5 cell stacks. you should never run less then 6 cell stacks in a dry cell or youll be making heat and waisting energy. 7 cell stacks are the best when your running it on your alternators 13.8vdc.
    The electronics (EFIE) they sell Ive seen for some times now, and they seem to work pretty good. If you do buy one, get the one with 21 plates and you can reconfigure it to be very efficient. they have the plates setup to make it look like youre getting alot of gas when in reallity more then half of what is coming out is steam and expanded gas. you can reconfigure the 21 plate cell like this +nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- and it will run great, they have it like this +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+ and it will run hot and waist alot of energy with only 5 cells in each stack.
    $250 for a 21 plate 6x6 reactor isnt bad at all. youll be taking 2 plates out and making it a 19 plate reactor if you want it to run right.
    good luck
    Thank you all guys , but I don want to reconfigure it , because I do not know how!
    Could you recommend me some other place /web link where I can get done one, so i don need to do anything
    Or you can explain in details what I can do.
    Thank you

I only know where to buy the parts to build them. I cant say Ive seen anywhere who builds them right but Ive never looked. Ive always built my own. I could build you a reactor and give you links to buy bubblers, PWM, relay, electrolytes, and every thing else you need. just PM me if you want me to build you one.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by taxi1 View Post
    Thank you all guys , but I don want to reconfigure it , because I do not know how!
    Could you recommend me some other place /web link where I can get done one, so i don need to do anything
    Or you can explain in details what I can do.
    Thank you
    Taxi1,.... I got the impression you were in the UK. Is that correct?? If you are, whereabouts are you geographically, as I may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Taxi1,.... I got the impression you were in the UK. Is that correct?? If you are, whereabouts are you geographically, as I may be able to help.
    Is there any restriction for hho generator in uk?

If there is Im sure Buster has broke them all. hes probably huffing HHO right now.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by taxi1 View Post
    Is there any restriction for hho generator in uk?
    There are no current restrictions of HHO generators in the UK. If you have a kit installed on your car you are obliged to inform your insurer. They will probably not have a clue what it is you are talking about, but will eventually figure that as long as it is installed by a professional mechanic who has public liability insurance, then it will effectively be covered by this and so should not require changes being made to your car insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    If there is Im sure Buster has broke them all. hes probably huffing HHO right now.
    You should definately huff HHO on a regular basis if you want to stay young and beautiful like me!!