Thread: Hho

Smile Hho

Hey all, I am not here to spam, I have been doing the HHO stuff for over 2 years, I have excellebt results and am selling off all my inventory. I have a website at Goturtlepoop.com, some of you have heard of me...I am not a follower, I am a starter....another-words, I don't sell stuff I copied from another. All my stuff is self made by trial and error and my stuff is garanteed to work as claimed. At any rate, I am getting out of the biz...I sell all over the world and have a client base to my website. I am discounting everything, including my website for anyone interested. I did over 60K last year without ever advertising.... I am selling due to another interest...in my earth motor...so anyone wanting good deals on cell, parts, kits, and list or suppliers for parts you can't find.....drop me a line.

北京世纪高蓝科技有限公司是一家专业从事共享软件开发和销售的高科技企业,具有多年软件开发和销售经验。公司以用户需求 为导向,不断为用户提供更周全更成熟的软件产品.公司本着"以人才为根本"的思想,吸引了一批技术水平高,事业心强的人员。目前公司拥有了一支由资深软件、系统开发高手及年轻有为的 设计人员、技术支持人员、市场拓展人员组成的强有力的团队,为公司的稳定、健康、快速发展提供了坚实的基础 .