Thread: which controller/s for 2000 toy 3.4L

which controller/s for 2000 toy 3.4L

having an issue, trying to decide how to make HHO work on a 2000 toy 3.4L pick up >
    read somewhere on the EFIE forum from Mike that 5 wire systems are NOT compatible w/EFIE or MAP sensor etc . does that mean I dont need all these additional accessories to enable the cars computer to correct the fuel charge to decrease amount sent thru injectors ? confused as hell now for sure !!
    if anyone has info. thats factual please advise asap!! GOIN' NUTS!!
    GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

hubut864@bellsouth.net Guest
    My 99 lexus (its a toyota you know) with only the generator got 4-5 mpg then the computer noticed the hho and miles went back to the before the hho.I will try an 02 entender. See post on that subject.

I also have a Toyota, It is an 05 Seinna. My wife is a bit nervous about putting an HHO unit on board. I dont blame her as they are high maintenance. I will put one on for her, I just need to make sure its very stable and wont require her interaction much...lol. She actually drove the other day on a flat tire and didnt even notice it was flat. I drove it on the flat for about 60 seconds and heard and felt the difference immediatly. Shows how observant she is to certain things. Take $5 out of the bank and she catches that right away...lmao
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

Lane Guest

Unhappy Lost IN Southern Oregon

I have a 1999 Toyota Pickup with a 3.4 Liter also. From the wiring diagrams it seems I have 4 wires going to the sensors. I bought an HHO Gen but still feel totally lost. Anybody in the southern Oregon area know how to install these?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I have a 1999 Toyota Pickup with a 3.4 Liter also. From the wiring diagrams it seems I have 4 wires going to the sensors. I bought an HHO Gen but still feel totally lost. Anybody in the southern Oregon area know how to install these?

Post the specs and/or pictures of your gen so we can see what you have to work with. That will make it much easier for us to assist you.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

lukeoid1 Guest

Same here...

I have a Toyota T100. It has a MAF sensor, but seems send a signal to the ECU that varies in FREQUENCY, so that a MAF/MAP sensor enhancer did nothing. I will be putting in an O2 sensor enhancer soon, one that has a millivolt meter to help me adjust on the fly. Just now getting some decent HHO production, and using a PWM to help with preventing over heating.

are you gaining MPG's tho?if so how and how much? great if you are realizing incresed mpg's for sure , you can beat the heat issue very simply a number of ways actually.: recirculate ,run an ac hose to the location w/a box around the generatorw/vent holes actually forget that, go w/vent slices w/1/4" openings on each end and on sides so the ac can go in ,cool and get out. go 24 volts therby droping amps considerably lowering temp considerably. good luck!