I have a few thoughts to contribute to this discussion since i have some experience with both engines, i can only speculate though on the hho portion, first off I realize you guys know alot of what i'm going to post but will include some basics for others reading. The 8v92 is as has already been established, a two stroke supercharged (mechanically driven blower) diesel engine. Now the ones i'm more familiar with also had a turbo feeding the blower, which in itself is a needed variable in the equation to determine how much air is moving through the engine. A two stroke is going to flow almost double the amount of air (CFM's) as a 4 stroke of the same size (CID) at the same rpm's. I say almost because of the inherent inefficiencies of the two stroke you are not able to completely fill the cylinder to its total volume or completely remove all exhaust gasses until you add forced induction which i will get to in a moment. While they are capable of making more power than a 4 stroke, they require higher rpms to do it, so again, more air moving through the engine. as an example, and for easy figuring lets use a 500 cubic in motor, in one revolution of the crankshaft, it requires 250 cubic inches of air for a 4 stroke, 500 for a 2 stroke (not figuring in boost pressure for either one) now if the 4 stroke runs at 1800 rpms for peak power it requires a flow rate of 260 cfm. If the two stroke makes its peak power at 2500 rpm, it is flowing 723 cfm's. now if we figure in the volumetric efficiency (1.6 for the turbocharged 4 stroke, 1.9 for the turbo and supercharged 2 stroke) the requirements become 417 cfm and 1374 cfm respectively. So now we have more than tripled our air requirement and I can only assume that if the hho is not increased at the same ratio it will have become to diluted to offer much if any benefit. Correct me if I am wrong but it would seem that tuning for the proper hho amount should have just as much, if not more, to do with the amount of air going in than the fuel should it not? I don't know if that helped at all but I feel like i at least tried to contribute something to this forum finally On a side note i have built my first generator of my own design and am in the testing process, but that's for another thread.