Thread: Video of our system

Video of our system

Thought I would post a video of the system we have been building for semi trucks feed back is welcome.

Video 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp1p9biV1Js

Video 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyZPO...eature=related

Very nice system you built there. Great to see you taking your knowledge of HHO, made a produce and are able to market it. We all know HHO experimentation doesn't come cheep and you get to help other people wishing to become HHO friendly with your product.

I would like to see a dry cell model. Also have you though about a compact version just for the fact that a truck is usually there 2nd home and not much room as is in there.

Cooling the water outside of the box would be easy since you already have that water pump. That should help out greatly with heat and not take much time to add to your design.

all told it looks like a very solid unit. I just hope you don't stop there! always try to make it better. 1% more efficiency is better than none. good luck

Thanks for the comments. Room on the trucks really hasn't been an issue here is a photo of one we did in Dalhart Tx,

This design came about because it was one thing to build something in the shop that worked well it was quite another thing to build something that was durable enough to handle the work load of 100,000 miles a year and the rough conditions our equipment would endure in the trucking and construction companies we were working with. We found that putting everything in a box like the one showed helped protect tanks and wiring and hoses and cells and all the electronics you need to make the system work and be really reliable. We had mounted tanks exterior but then you had to deal with road debri and stuff banging into it and weather especially in the cold. Plus the truckers we worked with anyways they like a clean attractive package with everything in one place. Other than the amp gauge in the cab we try to put everything in the box. I have to say the term dry cell and wet cell are a bit confusing to me as there is nothing dry about this process. I haven't really read HHO forums much in the process of building our system so there can be a lingo gap for me. But as far as I understand the term dry cell is a cell set up were the fluid is pumped into the cell and the fluid and HHO are returned to a tank were the gas then separates and is funneled to the engine. Hope that is a correct definition of dry cell if that is the case then our system is indeed a dry cell.

We've also done some farm equipment this is a photo of John Deere 9520 one of the largest tractors there is. This system was able to achieve a 25% increase in fuel economy. No small thing when you burn a 100 gallons of diesel a day.