I followed the steps to put picks on here but i still cant get the part to come up that allows me to download. Pop up blocked i think, but i don't have much on the computer anyhow. Its in a camera i keep just for my HHO stuff.
I cant recall for sure what got my attention with HHO, but ever since its been an obsession, not to mention because i drive as much as i do its a bug that kept me up day and night for months! I started to look at everything i could, all the youtube videos, HHO sites, sales. Anything i could find i studied! Stanley Meyers is the one thing i kept going back to though. I just remembered !!!!!!!!! I was looking at fuel vaporization and found the HHO stuff !
After maybe two three months of studying HHO, I built a wet cell out of s.s. washers and rod. Like 50 washers that were 2 1/4, and 155 3/4 and nylon lock nuts. I stacked them in a alternating series and had one side pos. one neg. Tricky because they wanted to touch every so often. Had to file and bend and stack them all one way(washers are cut in a press and have a cupping effect)! Then when i was actually doing well with that i went to over 400 washers but that lived about one month. To long, to heavy and didn't work as well, even with koh!
Then i went to tubes! Current cell is 11 3/4 in long, 2 in wide o.d. Started with koh, and pushed the amps to 50 ish. Found that i don't need ANY electrolytes, one day i was messing around and found that when i used a charger to bump the cell to 50 amps for about 30 sec. then dropped it to 2 amps and left it there, i had more production at 2 amps then if i kept it at 50 amps in Straight tap! Along with some tricks i use to get better mileage i played with my car for about two months when i decided to try running the car with the cell really hot, And cutting back the gas. The o2 wasn't working on cutting enough fuel out so i put a switch in line to the fuel pumps power wire, so as i could just control the pump speed. With a volt meter on both sides of the switch to make sure that was happening, i could turn power to the pump from the 14.3 or so that the car was running at to 0. Most of the time i ran it at 4.55 volts, at times i could just turn it off(the pump), WE drove from Villa Rica, Ga. to Fayetteville, Ga. to Merietta, Ga. and back to Villa Rica,Ga. on one gallon of gas. On the interstate we drove 70 mph, in the city was varied and had to up the pump to 9.7 volts to take off at lights.
HOW do i know it was one gallon ????????
I ran my car empty at home, put ONE gallon in the tank, and two more in the trunk. Then ran it till the gallon was gone!
Ran out 2.5 miles from home. Round trip 129 miles on the trip odometer.
A few huge problems with that; melted my HHO gen.(the case), and three relays, and two pump switches.
After making a new case i put the gen on my '97 Suburban for a trip to New York(Long Island). Added a massive tank setup, but didn't get to use it on the way there. I was running late so had to build it on the way. Finished it there on Long Island and used it on the trip home. I suppose if i weren't running between 85 and 105 to get to court in Virgina, i may have seen even better results than i did, but it absolutely worked on the way back!
Some guy on the Interstate in South Carolina was breaking his neck to take pictures of my setup on the front bumper. The whole thing less electronics was there.