Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fuel injector signal as controler, some EE help please?

Dry, warm, April or May i believe. Probably around mid to upper 80's. Then i was using distilled water, baking soda. The cell then was stacked washers on rods, 50-2 1/4 inch washers and 156-3/4 inch washers staggered. I wanted the water warm so i had my reservoir next to my exhaust manifold. Funny thing is the reservoir didn't melt, the gen did!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Thank you this will help in understanding what is going on.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Two gens.

The one with washers was one i took apart and don't use now, it's what i was using for the 129 mpg, but went to tubes after that(less maintenance). Not trying to confuse anyone!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Madsceintist

What type of circuit do you use to control voltage to the fuel pump?
    Are you using a standard pwm?

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    No I do not. If I remember I could not find one that would read in the range I needed but I could be confusing with something else.
    Trying to relate electrolyte conc with tds readings.

I am not sure but a few years ago when I looked into it, the concentration we are using were not on the scale or when it did it was to expensive. Do some research and let us know what you find. I have stayed with a hydrometer. Some lab grade ones cost as high as $40 but a simple battery hydrometer is in the range and accurate enough for some where around 3 to 12 dollars US.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    Trying to relate electrolyte conc with tds readings.
    TDS meters are useless with electrolytes, they max out with the lowest level of electrolyte (less than 1%) hydrometers are more practical.

Edit; That is, all the TDS meters that i have ever seen read in PPM Parts per million. There MIGHT be TDS meters that read in PPT/ thousands but i highly doubt it.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    TDS meters are useless with electrolytes, they max out with the lowest level of electrolyte (less than 1%) hydrometers are more practical.

Edit; That is, all the TDS meters that i have ever seen read in PPM Parts per million. There MIGHT be TDS meters that read in PPT/ thousands but i highly doubt it.
    Roland thanks for clearing that up. You are correct its parts per million.
    Ok so what I need is a hydrometer. Can you and myoldyourgold recommend one to me. Both simple and lab grade so I may decide.
    Thanks

Any battery hydrometer will work but here is a link to ACE hardware it has the temperature compensation on it.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...ductId=1292142

Now the cheapest lab type hydrometer I can find is the 15 V 0887. You will also need a narrow cylinder to use this. They cost almost as much as this hydrometer.

http://wardsci.com/product.asp_Q_pn_...ity+Hydrometer

Here is the link for the cylinder.

http://wardsci.com/product.asp_Q_pn_...lene+Cylinders

myoldyourgold

very helpful thanks.
    Is there a significant difference between the regular and lab grade?
    Which would you recommend?