Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HHO Gen overunity ?

Originally Posted by sheri
    they claim to be running a generator on pure hho with it powering the hho system and have power left over.
    but they, like a little jamacan man i know of, just claim it. They dont prove it.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I don't get this... So many "Over Unity" people talk about alllll this power left over, then in the same sentence talk about their high efficiency. If your machine produces MORE power than it consumes, who the heck cares about efficiency??? Just chain a bunch of those things together and get a TON of energy out!

These same people think small scale. They talk about their device improving the lives of every day people. I'm sure it would, but the implications(which they either fail to realize, or know that no one will take them seriously once they make the next logical step) are enormous. If you have a machine that produces more energy than it consumes, you have single handedly just solved the worlds energy needs, global warming, world hunger, and about 100 other things.

But no... These guys keep it in their garage and invite a friend or two over to dink around with it. I think I should be on blood pressure medication and I'm only 25... This crap gets me so worked up.

I didn't mean to come over as so arguementative, apologies for that.

I'm allways very sceptical about perpetual motion devices but this does seem to have merits. Also the phd designer obviously has his reputation on the line as well.

I'm going to build the unit once I get the materials purely out of interest. I have not built any hho device before hence stumbling on this forum trying to educate myself on the subject.

Is anyone else planning on trying the build ?

Sheri

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri View Post

I'm allways very sceptical about perpetual motion devices but this does seem to have merits. Also the phd designer obviously has his reputation on the line as well.

I'm going to build the unit once I get the materials purely out of interest. I have not built any hho device before hence stumbling on this forum trying to educate myself on the subject.

Sheri
    keep us informed of your test results. good luck with your build

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post

Sheri
    I can guarantee disapointment. Ill put a paycheck on it.

can you invision the pipes cut open and opened flat? then lay them beside each other with this .010 gap. your talking about a 1"x16" wet e-lyzer with a configuration of +- x 27. thats it. but hey, Good luck.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I think you are missing the principle behind the OU claim from this build. What Dr Eaton has found the top part of the tube is producing much much more hho therby giving the much higher efficiency.

Simply making a plate device is complety different physics.

Sheri

My point exactly Shane. ya cant pass an eletron through gas to produce more gas. The cell would have to be completely flooded and His cell is not completely flooded at the top , unless his is magic like The Smacks e-lyzers, so theres no way he can be producing much much more gas at the top. all he has at the top is alot of gas and thats whats at the top of any drycell or "tube cell" like his Or any wet cell with only the top and bottom open for that matter. the taller it is the less flooded it is farther up you go, and with that small of a gap makes it even worse.
    If you think OU is being achieved with 27 tube cells like his, then it can be done with 1 or 1000 tubes. If you want to try his cell, why make 27 tubes like he did when you can scale down and get the same results with 1. that will save you ALOT of waisted time.

One other thing to look at in his video is the output of the gas in the bucket and the bottle. Ive been doing this a long time and I know what 500 mililiters per minute looks like and i know what 5000 even 20000 mililiters looks like. and that looked like about 500 to 600 mililiters. AND another thing to notice, they always cut video right as the gas reaches the bottom of the bottle when doing the test, they never show it bubbling out of the bottom. there are so many holes in this guys claims its pitiful that anyone woud even entertain the idea that its a solid claim.
    www.hhounderground.com

yea Im going to get them after work today. I heard leaving your nickel plates in a postal environment for 24 hours or more will give it a negitive ionic charge from all the negativity that the employees emit.
    www.hhounderground.com

I couldn't stop laughing . . .

and shot peppermint cream coffee out my nose!

I Like this interview with this guy "Doc" i assume this is Dr. Steven Eaton the nuclear physicist.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Javadavi.../2/Uu5SvJBfrWY

FWIW. Here is a OU cell you can buy for $180. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-M...Q5fAccessories
    What a deal. Like the one mention here, this guy's "Darol" also claims 17. MMW. equaling about 200% OU.
    He has been making this 17+ MMW claim for almost a year now. (actually he first started saying his was 24MMW confirm by a university). He has sold quiet a few of them. Reality, I tested 2 of them, both less then 4 MMW. But this guy still thinks he,s numbers are right.

I agree with another guy here. Just by judging the bubbles coming out the hose I'd estimate 0.5- 1.0 LPM production. the real numbers are closer to 2-4 MMW. These guys know they made a mistake measuring and are afraid to admit it, or worst.