Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titainium substrate vs. Stainless

Titainium substrate vs. Stainless

I just got done watching Smack's fascination with Titanium Substrate. He is so convinced on the sophistication with Ti-Sub, he threw out ALL his SS products and went with this Ti-Sub as his golden calf.

I guess there might be an advantage with Ti-Sub...but dollar for dollar can it beat SS???

Chase

beat it how? efficiency? cost? simplicity? NO. NO. NO.
    even better then MMO coating Ti.
    Nickel
    but it doesnt beat it in the cost. nickel is pricey but not to bad.
    for what "The Shmuck" use to sell you a 6x6" 13 plate SS e-lyzer for, you could build the same nickel e-lyzer for about $50ish more.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

So, Ti-Sub advantage is it can achieve higher amps then the comparable sized SS cell without over heating.

One can put an MMO coating on SS and it will perform as well as Ti-Sub.

Here is another builder of Titanium cells: Trucking4green.com

He says the same thing as smack does. Use to have SS cells then moved on to Ti-Sub.

Personally, it's SS all the way for me, my secondary choice would be nickle. Don't have to worry about the MMO coating...keep it simple (and cheap too!)

Chase

BTW, if a PWM is ran to Ti-Sub, the MMO coating comes off (Per smack) I believe it...nothing like some frequencies to remove that expensive coating.

I dont see why we would even need 13 6x6 nickel plates. 7 +nnnnn- seems to be able to put out more HHO then most any car has amps to drive.

Larry was putting out 6LPM with only 5 plates +nnn- (Edit correction 4.3LPM)

I'm not a electrical guy and i dont think i fully understand the capabilities or limits of nickel. But it seems that the current limit thing is practically a non issue with nickel. Seven 4x4 nickel plates may be able to produce (2-3 LPM) at 6+ MMW with no issues. Heat may be the only limiting factor. I cant wait to test this nickel plates.

Nickle will be my choice over Titanium just because nickle isn't reliant on some coating to flow current.

If I hadn't bought such a large lot of 10x10 plates, I would move on to nickle. however, I'm getting good numbers with the big plates so I'm sticking with them for now. Just won't be able to build an "ultra-thin" cell that is in chic.

Quote Originally Posted by b1jetmech View Post
    I just got done watching Smack's fascination with Titanium Substrate. He is so convinced on the sophistication with Ti-Sub, he threw out ALL his SS products and went with this Ti-Sub as his golden calf.

I guess there might be an advantage with Ti-Sub...but dollar for dollar can it beat SS???

Chase
    The answer to Smack is very simple. He has made his living by selling Smack Boosters for quite some time. He has not had to get a real job. I am in contact with many folks that market boosters. They all sing the same sad song. With this bad economy their sales have all hit rock bottom. The bad press lately has hurt them as well.

Smack needed a different angle to try and boost his sales. He joined forces with Safe HHO to market something new hoping to increase his income. He then told everyone that all these boosters they bought from him were killing people with Hex Chrom. Now he thought he could sell all the same folks his new improved safe cell.

Then he got greedy and screwed his partner. Now he is downgrading Safe HHO's stuff hoping to steal his business as well.

His cell is probably the worst on the market at this time and his generous rebate of between $25.00 and $75.00 to his past customers is less than the postage that it would take for them to mail it back to him. They also must have the origional e-bay sales number to qualify anyway.

His cell is junk. He is a scammer and should spend time behind bars for what he is attempting to pull off.

He claims better more powerful gas but has no way to substantiate his claims. He is clueless to chemistry. He can in no way back up his claims. He is relying on reputation and fear tactics all for a buck. He sickens me.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

You know Larry, I use to have great respect for him only because I was Naive. I appreciated the fact he shared his info for everyone over youtube. I got suspicious when he suddenly dumped his entire product line to join forces with safeHHO. Personally, you don't dump your existing product line, you make a transition to phase out the old and bring in the new. I did like his Gen V zero current leakage cell but it got thrown out with the bath water.

Then as you said, he turns on SafeHHO and now he making the same product as Safe is. I don't know the whole story because it was a knock down, drag and there might be litigation but smack publicly recorded this situation, that was the final straw for me because what problems you may have behind close doors, keep it there until they are resolved. Don't come out claiming to be the victim of some partnership that went South. It's kinda of funny, when I was searching out which type of business to run (LLC, corp) all the experts said NO to partnerships because smack is one of the reasons why.

I didn't want to make this a "bash Smack" forum but he is out front, foremost on Youtube and any other media he can get a hold of. He did preempt SafeHHO on youtube to make it look like he got cheated, so Safe who must have gotten caught off guard, had to fall back and re-group hope he hangs in there.

As for the Ti-Sub (MMO coating) I think the users will attack traditional SS to justify in their on beliefs that TI-Sub is the next generation of this industry. When it wears off, don't be surprised if Smack comes out with a new product using NICKLE.

Chase

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    The answer to Smack is very simple. He has made his living by selling Smack Boosters for quite some time. He has not had to get a real job. I am in contact with many folks that market boosters. They all sing the same sad song. With this bad economy their sales have all hit rock bottom. The bad press lately has hurt them as well.

Smack needed a different angle to try and boost his sales. He joined forces with Safe HHO to market something new hoping to increase his income. He then told everyone that all these boosters they bought from him were killing people with Hex Chrom. Now he thought he could sell all the same folks his new improved safe cell.

Then he got greedy and screwed his partner. Now he is downgrading Safe HHO's stuff hoping to steal his business as well.

His cell is probably the worst on the market at this time and his generous rebate of between $25.00 and $75.00 to his past customers is less than the postage that it would take for them to mail it back to him. They also must have the origional e-bay sales number to qualify anyway.

His cell is junk. He is a scammer and should spend time behind bars for what he is attempting to pull off.

He claims better more powerful gas but has no way to substantiate his claims. He is clueless to chemistry. He can in no way back up his claims. He is relying on reputation and fear tactics all for a buck. He sickens me.

Larry

I dont see why we would even need 13 6x6 nickel plates. 7 +nnnnn- seems to be able to put out more HHO then most any car has amps to drive.
    Oh I totally agree. I was just making the cost comparison from smacks cell to nickel.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

ok check this

"The MMO/Ti plates are not all they are cracked up to be. The pores in the MMO allows alkaline solution to enter and contact the Ti. Titanium dioxide is the result, the substrate erodes from this and the MMO coating starts coming off. The heavy metal oxides create a toxic soup far more toxic than that produced by the use of high quality stainless steel. They need to stick to the design applications for MMO/Ti if they expect the plates to last."

this is really going to suck for asshat when this leaks out to his delusional fans.
    www.hhounderground.com