Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Richard
    I have one request for you, GET A VIDEO OF A FLOW TEST! In this test show these things on video in one continuous clip.

1. Video of your cell filling up a 500 or 1000 ML bottle with a timer on screen.
    2. Show in the same clip a video of the amp meter
    3. In the same video show the actual cell producing HHO gas (THE WHOLE DEAL)

I think I made myself very clear, if you fail or refuse to do this, no one will ever believe you. If your next post is about how you allready did this or why you shouldn't shoot this video, I will take that as an excuse that your cell can't actually do what it says it does. Don't complain, don't argue, just shoot the dang video, it should take you 20 minutes tops... Your next post should say "OK" followed by the video. THAT IS IT, no bull$hit about AFC's or any of that crap, pure data...

BeavearRat, come on man! Don't be so demanding! You just need to sit back and let Dr. Lyew teach you. It's about faith... Faith that with the proper bits of garbage pulled out of a dumpster behind Hooters, we CAN overcome the evils of oil.

For the last time, WHY can't you understand this????? It's so simple! HE IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD.

Seriously Richard, pics or it didn't happen.

This is better than reality TV.

There is a perverse measure of entertainment here. Like "reality TV". You fabricate a controlled reality, populate it with "every day people", and you already know what will happen - predictable chaos.

What we have in this thread is much the same - and just as predictable.

The kind of reality show we need is like "Pinks". Just shut up, or man up and bet your car.

Any takers?

Seriously BeaverRat!

Richard dances to his own tunes as evident by his previous response to me:

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    LOL wasting YOUR time? ha haaa please dont fool yourself on thinking that i am on anybody's clock my friend else you are mistaken. i do things on my own time, when i have the time to do it, i never rush myself, i always take my own sweet time, please dont wait on me for anything sir. nobody in the world can tell me what to do, how to do it, where to do it, when to do it. you just have to wait or dont wait, it dont matter to me.

here in Jamaica we have a saying too, it goes "si doung, shut up yu likkle bumboo clath and wait"
    So just wait and BELIEVE! without question just BELIEVE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Man, I won't even be able to visit this thread for a while.
    The bull$hit's gettin' so deep it's covering my boots
    I ordered some cryo-treated, fan fooled chest-waders just so
    I can come in here and wade through all the crap
    Hey Lee....caught ya peekin' at the thread!

Dear Diary
    I just finish my new reactor. It make 5000 LPM at 15 amps! I'm running my Jaguar XJ6 on it without GASOLINE!!!!!!
    Check it out!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

There is a perverse measure of entertainment here. Like "reality TV". You fabricate a controlled reality, populate it with "every day people", and you already know what will happen - predictable chaos.

It's kinda like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you just can't resist
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Exactly! That's the only reason I'm still visiting this thread. I'm hoping a network executive reads this. Screw HHO, I want a TV deal! Richard can be my arch-nemesis. Helz, you can be my trusty sidekick with a cape. Much like batman and robin, but without the gaysex.

Hey Guys,

It appears you need some encouragement to stay on topic .... here are some photos of a cell created over 50 years ago that worked and was shelved.

This puppy actually ran a engine ..... anyone here knows how to do some reverse engineering, for some actual LPM ??

Fuzzy

FuzzyTomCat, I dont' mean to be an a$$, but I think the mods(you included) need some encouragement to shut these pointless threads down. Have you seen "Everyone Please Read!!!"? Over 80 pages of absolute nonsense. This thread is starting to become exactly the same. We have been intentionally off topic in hopes that a moderator will come in and lock this junk before too many people read the misinformation and outright lies by the poster. It's a disservice to the HHO community when people make claims based on lies, and then new people get turned off by the claims.

The forum title is "HHO Forums - Trying to facilitate the production of HHO for the...". The kind of crap Richard posts does the exact opposite. Please lock this thread and the other "Everyone Please Read!!!" threads. They are attention whor(e) threads and nothing more. They have no value at all and only serve to invalidate HHO research.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    Hey Guys,

It appears you need some encouragement to stay on topic .... here are some photos of a cell created over 50 years ago that worked and was shelved.

This puppy actually ran a engine ..... anyone here knows how to do some reverse engineering, for some actual LPM ??

Fuzzy
    That is an outstanding looking piece of work. Looks like they tackeled the current leakage issue with completely seperate water in and gas out tubes.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.