Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Richard, why ya wanna cuss me like that. Im jsut trying to help a brothuh get some. We are just sitting back talking, laughing, waiting on you to catch up. Im sure you understand, right?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz,
    Did ya save any for me, of did Phil get all the leftovers?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Sloppy seconds?
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Sorry, Lee. I don't mean to do that, but I leave a trail of fingernail-less people wherever I go. I think this video might do the incident some justice. I'm the guy towards the end that regulates that foo'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxxoi9TClE

@Helz, you should have PM'd me man! You know I check this thread as little as possible - especially when it says a certain person has recently been on.............. BTW, I don't want that stuff that falls off. "slides off" maybe, but falls off makes me think of poop. Believe me, I've had enough poop in my face. Enough...

Be cool & listen to di tunes

Stop the racism is what I say
    On my videos dat you play
    I say these tings out of left field
    Because my claims, they are not real

My cell gets me 300 m.p.g.
    Of dis I brag to Helz McFugly
    I make my claims of "Efficiency"
    But won't show no proof so let me be!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Talking

i showed my -30 up to 7000RPM with the same air flow with strong engine power LOL and you still want more proof LMAO as soon as u can read a AFC and understand it you see what a dumb a$$ u were

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    i showed my -30 up to 7000RPM with the same air flow with strong engine power LOL and you still want more proof LMAO as soon as u can read a AFC and understand it you see what a dumb a$$ u were
    I think that people would like a slightly more scientific demonstration of whatever it is you are doing.

Maybe a clear readout of the gauges. A clear illustration of the components, how they are constructed, and installed.

Gas production vs. power consumption.

Maybe a dyno of the car running.

Not just you driving down an alley, with your favorite song playing.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    I think that people would like a slightly more scientific demonstration of whatever it is you are doing.

Maybe a clear readout of the gauges. A clear illustration of the components, how they are constructed, and installed.

DEAR DIARY,
    Today I cleared up the efficiency misconception. I stood up & proudly proclaimed.....
    NO! NO! NO! Because it is so....you MUST on blind faith believe!
    I get exactly the same results
    Actually, I get 700 mile on a teaspoon of gasoline in a Hummer in 4x4 with the a/c on!!!!
    It is true...BELIEVE!!!!!!!
    The secret IS AFC....Another Funk Cheroot

when I add this.

I can FLY!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Man, I won't even be able to visit this thread for a while.
    The bull$hit's gettin' so deep it's covering my boots
    I ordered some cryo-treated, fan fooled chest-waders just so
    I can come in here and wade through all the crap
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post

so you only saw 1 video of me driving? what about the video where i showed all the gauges with all my readings? getting a good MMW / LPM for the AMPs used is just the first step in a long process but it seem that everybody want to stay at step 1, trying to get the best MMW.... then what? ha haaaa im so far from alot of you. im porting multiple points and porting at the richest points plus still feeding the idle intake and multiple points of the vacuum. close to the intake valves and the first point of air inlet to the vacuum. i see alot of people trying to get a high LPM but if you are porting like i am, you only need 3 LPM to run a v6 3.0Liter engine at even -45. its all about porting and control. and as for PWMs i know alot of people dont want me to bring this up but how much current does a PWM waste or use? something serious for you to think about. PWM is a waste of current, i dont use a PWM