Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

this sounds pretty much like what we are all doing. I don't really see any thing that stands out as being different. well other then using tap water which would require very frequent cleaning because theres so much crap in tap water. I would like to see the design of the system. I'm willing to bet theres nothing revolutionary about it. being that its your work you should be able to provide us with details on this system.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

what catalyst are you using? Potassium hydroxide (KOH)? Sodium hydroxide(NaOH)? I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Huh?

Helz, where did you get " I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color."
    From "The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck."

Even though the guy is a thread pirate, I'm pretty sure he was telling you that you already know what the catalyst is and that it doesn't leave s(muck).

No matter how I read it I just don't get the impression that he was saying anything about a catalyst that could take additives out of tap water. But then maybe I'm the one thats senile...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Helz, where did you get " I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color."
    From "The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck."

Even though the guy is a thread pirate, I'm pretty sure he was telling you that you already know what the catalyst is and that it doesn't leave s(muck).

No matter how I read it I just don't get the impression that he was saying anything about a catalyst that could take additives out of tap water. But then maybe I'm the one thats senile...
    well I got it from the artical he is talking about. It states that the system uses tap water. And I dont care what e-lyte you use, if you use tap water, you are going to get some nasty looing water. And here on this forum he says
    The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck.
    so what he is saying is that he has designed a system that uses tap water that doesnt get smucky.

here is the artical he has been talking about on all the threads he is jacking. but this thread is unjackable. anything thread Richard makes is jsut a general crap chat thread anywho. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...er-on-tap.html
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Bio it's cool, this thread isn't really topic specific. At least he is realistic and he didn't say he gets 300 MPG!

It's a cool Z though. I'm sure in Europe he will have more success marketing it to manufacturers than here in the US. Our Car maker don't seem to want to improve mileage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

The 1st Italian SMACKTARD?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    such a racist little *******

OK, I went back and read the article again, and sure as hell, it says TAP WATER in the first sentence- didn't pick up on that in respect to it being the culprit behind the smuck.... Oh, uh,...my bad (don't you just hate that term?) Anyway, as I read the article again I saw that they mentioned taking the photos next to the "sensational £84million Falkirk Wheel, another great H2O invention which helps join up the Forth and Clyde canals - and which is also powered almost solely by water."

Well, as I looked at that curious contraption in the photos background and tried to figure out what it was, I remembered the little "highlight & right click" thing you can do in google and in a second brought up all kinds of images of it from several different perspectives. A beautiful example of fine Scottish engineering that solves a complex problem in a very elegant manner.

Check it out- Oh, and thanks for making me go back and read it again- otherwise I would never have seen this http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Falkirk_wheel.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    such a racist little *******

DOWN WITH SMACKTARD RACISM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Talking

u just love the BS dont u