Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    It looks like the liquid is combining. Look at the pump and manifold system that is feeding the cell.

Larry
    I agree, but it also looks like that manifold might have some internal details, which might point to separate chambers.

After all that work, I wouldn't have combined the liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    I agree, but it also looks like that manifold might have some internal details, which might point to separate chambers.

After all that work, I wouldn't have combined the liquid.
    Paul,
    What's going on with your new reactor? Haven't seen any new video's
    of the 'Paul and Tim' show.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Paul,
    What's going on with your new reactor? Haven't seen any new video's
    of the 'Paul and Tim' show.
    We have switched gears a bit.

We are doing the large version of the stainless steel unit. That will be for bench testing the bike.

We also took three pieces of the nickel and we are creating a circulating unit with those. We will be sending that unit off to a person who is doing some resonance experiments. His work looks real good, so we switched gears from the 7 cell unit we were originally going to build. Hopefully he will be able to drive that unit into production at a lower power.

p

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Exactly! That's the only reason I'm still visiting this thread. I'm hoping a network executive reads this. Screw HHO, I want a TV deal! Richard can be my arch-nemesis. Helz, you can be my trusty sidekick with a cape. Much like batman and robin, but without the gaysex.
    what? no gaysex?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    so you only saw 1 video of me driving? what about the video where i showed all the gauges with all my readings? getting a good MMW / LPM for the AMPs used is just the first step in a long process but it seem that everybody want to stay at step 1, trying to get the best MMW.... then what? ha haaaa im so far from alot of you. im porting multiple points and porting at the richest points plus still feeding the idle intake and multiple points of the vacuum. close to the intake valves and the first point of air inlet to the vacuum. i see alot of people trying to get a high LPM but if you are porting like i am, you only need 3 LPM to run a v6 3.0Liter engine at even -45. its all about porting and control. and as for PWMs i know alot of people dont want me to bring this up but how much current does a PWM waste or use? something serious for you to think about. PWM is a waste of current, i dont use a PWM
    Listen, master of the run on sentence. No one can read that meter in your car, while it is jiggling around.

I will help you, because you are a little confused about what everyone would consider proof.

1. Detailed cell design. What size, material and how many cells.

2. Electronics, if any.

3. Electrolyte, if any.

4. Production of that cell vs. volts / amps. That will require a video test, with the meters and a measuring device.

5. A diagram of where you are introducing your gas.

6. You mentioned some sort of fuel limiter. Brand, model, capabilities, and how you have it set / controlled.

7. Log of gas mileage runs without your set up, let's say over a week. Another set of runs with your set up. For these, you will set your camera, clamped down in your car, to show your speedo and that gauge thing you have.

It's easy to say you've done something, but proving it is another mater.

p

Talking

everybody knows this already the only thing they are scared of is that i know how to fully control my ECU, i know how to port my HHO properly and i know how to get 200%+ MPG from almost any car.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    everybody knows this already the only thing they are scared of is that i know how to fully control my ECU, i know how to port my HHO properly and i know how to get 200%+ MPG from almost any car.
    Hey Richard, until you prove it, it's all bull****.

I drive a subaru, I'll test your results, if you say exactly what your doing
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I
    (I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)

Talking

bump

Well, at least he's being a little more honest.............. Still an attention who-re, but now he's being more blunt about it.