Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Apparently not. If there was, Richard would've been banned after is 1st retarded post!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

FIRST IN THE WORLD!

I made my PWM box with the ammeter & voltmeter and I installed...wait for it...

A FLUX CAPACITOR!

Now I can travel back to 1968 and buy gas for 34 cents a gallon!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Andy, you're one sick motherf**ker!!!!
    Love it. I think Richard will be jealous.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

OMFG! Andy, do tell, do tell! How do you store so much magnetic flux in such a small, finite volume? What kind of music does the F.C. need to operate a peak OU efficiency?

Down with narrrrrrrrrrcissim.

Boogaly moogaly Mo! yeeeeeeeeehehehehehehhehehehhehehe

olsihgosihgos

stupid thread.

Good point Phil. I had forgotten that music is an important part of production.
    I'll just bet that anything by 'Razorblade Dolls' would make it at least 20%
    more efficient. Maybe you should send him some tracks, Helz. In addition Andy,
    if you were to swap out your meters for some that are digital and maybe add a pick-up
    so the flux capacitor would flash to the beat of the music, it would be super-neato!
    And, of course, don't forget the fan!!!!! (cryo-treated blades, of course)
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Boogaly moogaly Mo! yeeeeeeeeehehehehehehhehehehhehehe

olsihgosihgos

stupid thread.
    Watch it Phil....That sounds racist
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    I find it interesting that he simply says that he is restricting the gasoline. He doesn't say how he has bipassed the computers to accomplish this, or how he deals with the oxygen sensors telling the injection system that there is lean conditions.

He also doesn't say how he deals with all the tadpoles swimming around in his hydroxy generator.
    find out how a AFC works and you will understand, then also you will understand the "-30%". in the mean time look on youtube at other people AFC settings and see if anybody else is running -20% ANYWHERE much less -30%
    i think why much people dont understand what im doing is because im using a AFC, but in my first thread i post all the links to the manuals and explained how they work.

feel free to look at my first thread

Stop already...........You try to make people believe you're some kind of 'expert' with your nonsensical reactor designs that aren't worth a crap.
    Your signature is 'Efficiency', yet you can't even come up with an efficient design. If you can't build a reactor with at least 5 bipolar plates that draws 25 amps and puts out at least 2lpm and remains cool on its own, you're not doing things right. Maybe this works well and is impressive in your world, but here on earth, we do things a bit differently.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    OMFG! Andy, do tell, do tell! How do you store so much magnetic flux in such a small, finite volume? What kind of music does the F.C. need to operate a peak OU efficiency?

Down with narrrrrrrrrrcissim.
    Music????
    Huey Lewis & the News of course, but that is so unimportant.
    Phil man, you are missing the whole point with your big oil negativity.
    A better question you should have asked is what do I use to generate the 1.21 jiggawatts the flux capacitor requires without using plutonium??????

The answer is so simple and can be found here.

The Mystical Power Source!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell