Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    find out how a AFC works and you will understand, then also you will understand the "-30%". in the mean time look on youtube at other people AFC settings and see if anybody else is running -20% ANYWHERE much less -30%
    i think why much people dont understand what im doing is because im using a AFC, but in my first thread i post all the links to the manuals and explained how they work.

feel free to look at my first thread
    why don't you just explain it and quit screwing around?

Because he's a douchebag and doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Like I said before, he can't even make a reactor that runs efficiently.
    He uses bells & whistles to cover up his inadequate 'craftmanship'.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    why don't you just explain it and quit screwing around?
    i already did in my first thread on this forum. i dont want to double post, just look in the first thread

Come on Richard, why don't you post some responses?
    If your piece of crap is so great, how come you can only run 3 bipolar plates per stack?
    And why do you need to cool it? Any efficient reactor will run relatively cool, so why does yours run hot? Could this be because you really don't have a clue as to what you're doing?
    I think this must be it, seeing as you can never give a straight answer, even to someone that may be ignorant enough to believe your bull$hit. What are you going to do next? Put a racing sticker on it? Douchebag.............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Come on Richard, why don't you post some responses?
    If your piece of crap is so great, how come you can only run 3 bipolar plates per stack?
    And why do you need to cool it? Any efficient reactor will run relatively cool, so why does yours run hot? Could this be because you really don't have a clue as to what you're doing?
    I think this must be it, seeing as you can never give a straight answer, even to someone that may be ignorant enough to believe your bull$hit. What are you going to do next? Put a racing sticker on it? Douchebag.............
    LMAO i dont know what im doing? LOL you poor soul i am the first person you ever seen that can properly monitor and adjust their system, plus video it and prove that i am running at -30 on my AFC and can still redline with great power. i will not respond to your post because you are unwilling to learn something new from my very first time on this forum i noticed that not much people here know exactly whats going on with their engine and system fulltime. later i will post a video that someone here asked me to post, and if it wasn't for people like this i wouldn't still post here. im here for the willing people. i will post the video how to start your engine from cold and warm it super lean with very little gasoline usage.

as for all the people here who love to cuss and fuss LMAO cuss along because you have to, diffrent people makes the world go around

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    LMAO i dont know what im doing? LOL you poor soul i am the first person you ever seen that can properly monitor and adjust their system, plus video it and prove that i am running at -30 on my AFC and can still redline with great power. i will not respond to your post because you are unwilling to learn something new from my very first time on this forum i noticed that not much people here know exactly whats going on with their engine and system fulltime. later i will post a video that someone here asked me to post, and if it wasn't for people like this i wouldn't still post here. im here for the willing people. i will post the video how to start your engine from cold and warm it super lean with very little gasoline usage.

as for all the people here who love to cuss and fuss LMAO cuss along because you have to, diffrent people makes the world go around
    Prove?

Can someone please lock this thread?

When you can't even build a simple reactor that wil run cool and give good production, you're in no way an expert. Bogus claims that you have yet to back up with any sort of proof make you a liar. Adding bell & whistles makes you an idiot.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    When you can't even build a simple reactor that wil run cool and give good production, you're in no way an expert. Bogus claims that you have yet to back up with any sort of proof make you a liar. Adding bell & whistles makes you an idiot.
    your comment doesn't affect me or the other people on this forum that are way ahead of you, you will be forever stuck where you are cussing and being mad at everybody else that is ahead of you. i understand your kind cuss and hate but does nothing to make yourself better, you waste all your energy on the wrong things, i pity you. 1 day you will understand my videos and then you will or might move from where you are now LMAO silly little man.

what are you really mad about? are you mad that i know exactly what my car is doing at every point of operation? are you mad that i know the best mix to have high power even while running lean at -30%? are you mad that i know how much i can open my cavuum at what RPM at what air flow to match with my 4LPM HHO flow? are you mad that i share this with the world so people will try to understand their systems better? or is it something stupid like racist? or where i was born? LMAO eider way, now people will try to monitor their systems better and fine tune their systems better when it comes to air and hho to fuel ratio. dig deep little stupid man and stop cussing all the time

OY!
    It just never ends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Richard,
    The only thing that gets me mad is when people post rediculous claims that they can't back up with any kind of proof whatsoever. Things like this make those of us in the HHO community look like scammers.
    Andy, I love the post.......
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0