Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

It does look good.

A much more refined version of what many on this forum have put together.

It does look like a great reactor.
    As far as this & Richard's other threads go, they should just be deleted completely. Why post lies & nonsensical garbage?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    FuzzyTomCat, I dont' mean to be an a$$, but I think the mods(you included) need some encouragement to shut these pointless threads down. Have you seen "Everyone Please Read!!!"? Over 80 pages of absolute nonsense. This thread is starting to become exactly the same. We have been intentionally off topic in hopes that a moderator will come in and lock this junk before too many people read the misinformation and outright lies by the poster. It's a disservice to the HHO community when people make claims based on lies, and then new people get turned off by the claims.

The forum title is "HHO Forums - Trying to facilitate the production of HHO for the...". The kind of crap Richard posts does the exact opposite. Please lock this thread and the other "Everyone Please Read!!!" threads. They are attention whor(e) threads and nothing more. They have no value at all and only serve to invalidate HHO research.
    I second the motion. Close & delete the thread before someone blows themselves up!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Talking

:d :d :d :d

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    One thing I did noticed in your video you posted. The solution in your cell looks like coffee, brown, dirty and very distracting for any verification.
    How else would you make "BROWNS GAS"???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    One thing I did noticed in your video you posted. The solution in your cell looks like coffee, brown, dirty and very distracting for any verification.
    Lee,
    I thought you told me you bottled & marked that old busted brown jawn. Did you sell it to Richard????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac

No Andy, Mine's still in the garage.
    His looks worse than the crap in the jug. In the one video I was able to watch, the E/lyte was friggin' green as if copper was in the reactor. I like the idea of using Tupperware: all you need to do is 'burp' it to ensure the system is sealed.

Koya, that was a really good post about honesty
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    Hey Guys,

It appears you need some encouragement to stay on topic .... here are some photos of a cell created over 50 years ago that worked and was shelved.

This puppy actually ran a engine ..... anyone here knows how to do some reverse engineering, for some actual LPM ??

Fuzzy
    It's funny, this is a series cell with individual circulation. This is exactly what everyone is striving for now.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    That is an outstanding looking piece of work. Looks like they tackeled the current leakage issue with completely seperate water in and gas out tubes.

Larry
    I wish I could see if they were combining the liquid in those reservoirs. I would guess no.

You know what is funny, it is almost the same format of unit I was about to build.

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    I wish I could see if they were combining the liquid in those reservoirs. I would guess no.

You know what is funny, it is almost the same format of unit I was about to build.
    It looks like the liquid is combining. Look at the pump and manifold system that is feeding the cell.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.