Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: First in the world

I don't get it... Either Richard is plain and simple retarded or he is just being a troll. OR both... He comes on here and makes ridiculous claims and then refuses to back them up. He can't possibly be serious... he's probably laughing pretty hard right now becaue he knows his claims are completely false.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverRat View Post
    I don't get it... Either Richard is plain and simple retarded or he is just being a troll. OR both... He comes on here and makes ridiculous claims and then refuses to back them up. He can't possibly be serious... he's probably laughing pretty hard right now becaue he knows his claims are completely false.
    We all know what he is!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

I got that feeling by the second page of his nonsense way back in the days of "Hello All(Please read!!!!!)

Well, Helz tried to warn everyone after it was first posted, but some people just don't listen. Funny thing is that Richard removed his video. Wonder why????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Well, Helz tried to warn everyone after it was first posted, but some people just don't listen. Funny thing is that Richard removed his video. Wonder why????
    troll shut ur mouth, what video did i remove? NONE!. and as for AFC's i am the first man in the world to use it with HHO but i am not the first in the world to use a AFC. millions of people uses AFCs everyday, if they didnt work would people still be using them from they were invented until now?

you people are so slow thats why i dont come here anymore. catch up retards phill, helz, lhazleton, owen and the other retards that cuss everything and learn nothing. i feel so sorry for the lot of you. byt he way, WHITE POWER!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Richard, I am going to entertain your claim and ask for your assistance giving me the correct variables to improve my gain will set things straight with me.
    One of my testbed is a 2003 Town car with 4.6 liter V-8, I recently re-configured it (it is already getting 26.8 mpg mix driving) and removed the extenders and installed a MAF enhancer to experiment. Will this improve my gain or will the ECU collect data from the untreated O2 and dump lots of extra fuel?

By the way I am inducing just a little over 2 liter a minute cold. Also, if you have a proven process to treat the ECU I would like to test it for you.

My apologies if I am giving this post more life than it needs.
    do a youtube search and ask any of the 100 million people using them if they really works. you dont have to take my word for it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cabrera View Post
    We all know what he is!
    your mom is a big fat troll

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    troll shut ur mouth, what video did i remove? NONE!. and as for AFC's i am the first man in the world to use it with HHO but i am not the first in the world to use a AFC. millions of people uses AFCs everyday, if they didnt work would people still be using them from they were invented until now?

you people are so slow thats why i dont come here anymore. catch up retards phill, helz, lhazleton, owen and the other retards that cuss everything and learn nothing. i feel so sorry for the lot of you. byt he way, WHITE POWER!!!

Well, Richard, I think you have finally officially crossed the line. I think your racist comments(that isn't the only one) should be ground for banning your account from the forum.

MODERATORS???

On the other forum I frequent, this retard would have been banned within the minute for saying something like this... Why are there no moderators here?

Holy Cow... It worked... I pressed the little red "report post" triangle button, and now Richard is banned...