Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

So far I have ignored this person's threads and posts because I am a busy man and do not have time to mess with stupidity and dishonesty.

This one finally ****ed me off enough to make a post. It really ****es me off to see some A$$HAT misdirect some new person who does not have enough experience to know the difference. A thread like this has the potential to cause many to waste their hard earned money chasing a pipe dream. Richard, You and Smack need to get together and tell each other lies. Leave us out of it.

I finally could not stop myself from responding. This response is for any new person to this forum that is looking for the goose that lays golden eggs. This crap is not it.

Absolutely nothing in this cell design will help anyone with any additional production at all and most of it will hurt effeciency.

First this cell would be extremely lucky to get 1.5 LPM HHO at 12 volts 25 amps. No where near 4 LPM. Furthermore 4 LPM at 300 watts would get anyone responsible for the build a Nobel Peace Prize. Done Deal. That kind of effeciency would mean free energy for anyone copying the design. A larger design of a cell with that kind of effeciency could power your home easily off just water.

Second, COOLING???, That cooling set up will do little if anything at all to cool a cell down. Stainless Steel is a poor thermal conductor. Furthermore WHY would anyone make a device that runs hotter than they want it to. Making a device that runs cool is brain dead easy. Just keep the voltage per plate gap between 2 and 2.3 volts and keep the current down to about 1 watt per 4 sq inches of plate surface. The cell will never get over 140 degrees. NEVER EVER EVER. My favorite question is, why would you fight the heat anyway? The hotter your cell runs the more conductive it becomes. Hence runaway amp draw. The only reason the cell keeps increasing amp draw is because it is becoming less resistant hence more effecient. Just build a cell that can handle the temperature and let it do its thing. Scrubbing the water out of the gas is easy. I run my cell over 200 degrees all the time and produce dry cool (70 degree F) gas.

Third, What in the world would anyone spend time or money to get a mirror finish on a plate. Just some easy simple research will tell anyone that just the opposite is desired for optimum performance. The big boys (Large companies and professional research facilities) are spending millions to make the plate surface as porous as possible. More surface area will always equal more production and higher effeciency. A little research should convince anyone of that.

Fourth, Anyone that talks about cryo treating and mirror polishing the bolts, nuts, and wire connections needs to rethink life. The bolts simply hold the cell together. Someone please tell me just how changing anything with the bolt surface will do anything except make them shine. WHAT, A 5% increase in effeciency by Cryo treating a wire connector. Richard, Super conductors do run very cold. They are kept cold all the time to reduce resistance! Simply getting something cold then letting it warm back up DOES NOTHING!!!!! You must KEEP it cold to reduce resistance. That does not apply to water. It loses resistance as it warms up rapidly. Sure the plates gain some resistance but the water loses resistance MUCH faster than the metal gains it as it warms up. YOUR CELL WILL BE MORE EFFECIENT WHEN IT IS HOT!

Now that I have broken my promise to myself to not respond to any of Richards posts I think I will just go beat my head against some cold Alaska Ice. Maybe Cryo Treating my head then Mirror polishing it will make my brain more effecient.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Larry, your post just gave new meaning to "ROFL". I always thought it was just some stupid, over-used internet acronym, but I guess I was mistaken. You really can be ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    Clever my ass. This is not a first and its no where near as efficient as it is to pump & cool the electrolyte through a small radiator if needed.
    Yeah true, but sometime when someone try's this hard, you have to find something positive to say. I think the new kinder gentler Phill was demonstrating his new found skills. Good for you Phill.

Wasted plate surface for the sake of air cooled fins, could have used it for more HHO production.
    Yeah thiers that also. and that is kind of up there

As for the minute amount of power it takes to power a fan or pump its no strain on the alternator.
    Yeah true. but the reality running that fan in that config with SS will probably not even drop the temp 2 degrees.

Bottom line the only logical reason to cool an electrolyzer is to reduce water vapor. Right? I mean 150 -200 degrees is the best temps for splitting water.

The only reason i can think of to have a plate gap voltage above 2.3 volts is to add heat, which produces more water vapor. So then whats the point in cooling a electrolyzer when he is already gone out of his way to waste extra energy just to heat it up in the first place? if he gets his voltage down to 2 -2.3 volts and he may find that no need to cool anything. IMO the only thing that could benefit from cooling is the water vapor (gases) coming out of his unit to condensate KOH out of the gases.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Oops, i missed Larry,s post. Didn't mean to sound redundant.

Please be careful with that head cryoing we need you around here

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    So far I have ignored this person's threads and posts because I am a busy man and do not have time to mess with stupidity and dishonesty.

This one finally ****ed me off enough to make a post. It really ****es me off to see some A$$HAT misdirect some new person who does not have enough experience to know the difference. A thread like this has the potential to cause many to waste their hard earned money chasing a pipe dream. Richard, You and Smack need to get together and tell each other lies. Leave us out of it.

I finally could not stop myself from responding. This response is for any new person to this forum that is looking for the goose that lays golden eggs. This crap is not it.

Absolutely nothing in this cell design will help anyone with any additional production at all and most of it will hurt effeciency.

First this cell would be extremely lucky to get 1.5 LPM HHO at 12 volts 25 amps. No where near 4 LPM. Furthermore 4 LPM at 300 watts would get anyone responsible for the build a Nobel Peace Prize. Done Deal. That kind of effeciency would mean free energy for anyone copying the design. A larger design of a cell with that kind of effeciency could power your home easily off just water.

Second, COOLING???, That cooling set up will do little if anything at all to cool a cell down. Stainless Steel is a poor thermal conductor. Furthermore WHY would anyone make a device that runs hotter than they want it to. Making a device that runs cool is brain dead easy. Just keep the voltage per plate gap between 2 and 2.3 volts and keep the current down to about 1 watt per 4 sq inches of plate surface. The cell will never get over 140 degrees. NEVER EVER EVER. My favorite question is, why would you fight the heat anyway? The hotter your cell runs the more conductive it becomes. Hence runaway amp draw. The only reason the cell keeps increasing amp draw is because it is becoming less resistant hence more effecient. Just build a cell that can handle the temperature and let it do its thing. Scrubbing the water out of the gas is easy. I run my cell over 200 degrees all the time and produce dry cool (70 degree F) gas.

Third, What in the world would anyone spend time or money to get a mirror finish on a plate. Just some easy simple research will tell anyone that just the opposite is desired for optimum performance. The big boys (Large companies and professional research facilities) are spending millions to make the plate surface as porous as possible. More surface area will always equal more production and higher effeciency. A little research should convince anyone of that.

Fourth, Anyone that talks about cryo treating and mirror polishing the bolts, nuts, and wire connections needs to rethink life. The bolts simply hold the cell together. Someone please tell me just how changing anything with the bolt surface will do anything except make them shine. WHAT, A 5% increase in effeciency by Cryo treating a wire connector. Richard, Super conductors do run very cold. They are kept cold all the time to reduce resistance! Simply getting something cold then letting it warm back up DOES NOTHING!!!!! You must KEEP it cold to reduce resistance. That does not apply to water. It loses resistance as it warms up rapidly. Sure the plates gain some resistance but the water loses resistance MUCH faster than the metal gains it as it warms up. YOUR CELL WILL BE MORE EFFECIENT WHEN IT IS HOT!

Now that I have broken my promise to myself to not respond to any of Richards posts I think I will just go beat my head against some cold Alaska Ice. Maybe Cryo Treating my head then Mirror polishing it will make my brain more effecient.

Larry
    first thing, i didnt say i cryo treat the bolts that hold the cell together. i said i cryo treat and re temper the connecting rods and nuts, i didnt mirror finish the nuts and connecting bolts LOL, y you think so stupid? LMAO i only mirror finish the surface of the plates to eliminate all edges because no matter how small a edge is it is still a edge and edges leak current. the next thing, a cell at cold start and running for 10mins have the best production level of that cell, i want to keep my cell's condition as close as possible to the state is was at cold start up. yes i think you should go beat your head against the wall LMAO because no matter what you say i know what to do and i never follow everything what people say, i do my thing and you just have to live with it LOL. i know how to build the best dry cell in the world and you cant tell me nothing that someone else havnt told me before about calculations and wasting current bla bla
    you said it is best to keep the plates at 2 to 2.5volts but a more efficient cell would be to have the plates at 1.5 each becayse the electrolysis starts just 1.2volts http://www.crscientific.com/electrolysis.html so you would be wasting current at 2.5 volts LOL and you think you can tell me the holy way to do this? LOL you might be able to dazzle someone else but you cant tell me nothing. all i will do is sit back laugh and watch you run up your blood pressure LAWL come on man dont be mad because i found a way to use 0.68amp to cool my cell LOL im cooling the direct source of the heat itself "THE PLATES" plus when you see how i mount it you will flip i have learn about dry cells and how they work when i first joined this forum and i know the best dry cell to make is to have each plate at 1.5volts but come on the production would be so weak, in all i have plates for this cell im using now for each cell to have 5 n plates but the production sucks so i took out 2 n plates to have the cell at 3 n plates thats 3volts per plate just0.5volt above what you recommend. you just mad because my cell stay cool with a nice production LAWL ROFL LMAO LOL LMFAO ALL of that LALALLALALLAL HAHAHAHHA

i read these things man i know how it works LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_current

I love it here!
    It's so entertaining!
    lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

You got love the audio of minute 2:40 of this video

This cell can even "downs racism" Who-da-thunk-it. A fan on a electrolyzer.
    Lincoln, King, Mandela, Gandhi sure could of used one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    i know how to build the best dry cell in the world
    that can also end racism

Excuse me, but W-T-F does "racism" have anything to do with methods of producing HHO? I don't think anyone on here gives a good-god-damn about what your skin color is, Richard. I have absolutely no idea about anyone's skin color except yours because you have repeatedly made it a point. If you want to tag your HHO cell with the race of who made it, I can assure you - it doesn't look good on black people anywhere... Leave your racist BS out of this, jacka$$.

I swear, I really do think you get on here and TRY to **** people off. That's called Trolling and it's not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    ha haaaaa, all the plates, connecting rods and nuts are all cryo treated then re tempered and mirror finished. i can just imagine when i finish this new design that im working on with no holes next time im sending things to get cryo treated im going to send the wire connectors too to see if it adds even 5% more efficiency
    And yes, Richard, you DID say all that BS was cryo treated and mirror finished. Oops?

Proof richard proof

I know that many have ask this of you many times over. Richard PLEASE show some proof of your claims. I can claim anything I want to and NEVER show proof. That only means that I am a legend in my own mind and I can not back it up.

Richard either show legitimate proof or admit that you are a mindless lying coward.

I will make you a deal. Show REAL proof to all of us that you can make 4 LPM HHO with 25 amps at 12 volts and I will do a Youtube video hailing you as KING RICHARD. In fact I will get on the SmartScareCrow show and hail you as KING RICHARD.

Real proof means an uncut video using real test meters showing gas temps, True Volts, True Amps. ETC, Measuring the gas in a legitimate way. By the way we would like a close up of the gas. Nothing visible must show.

The truth is that I would love to see you prove your claims. I would love to see you make that video. I would love to beleive that 13.33 MMW is possible of real gas. I would practically do anything to actually see that. The truth is that you are really a mindless lying coward that can not and will not show proof.

You just keep rambling on and lyeing to everyone. The only thing that angers me is that some newbie may actually waste their money trying to copy you because they do not know better.

Please everyone here. After any of Richard's posts just make the same post over and over.

PROOF RICHARD PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.