Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

You guys just need to ignore this guy and post no more replys full stop.
    Rich you need to learn how to be humble, your head is swelling to the point where it could explode.

Talking

LOL i said so much things and the only thing you hear was racism LOL oh my god its so funny, anyways when some people do videos on here they say down with big oil and nobody said anything about that LOL i just feel like saying down with racism LOL everybody have something they are fighting for, why you have a problem with me fighting racism? i would like to say up with big oil and down with racism. i wonder what happen to freedom of speech? and you try to call me a troll when you are the one bring up all kind of stupidness and start up the big fight LOL its always like this when i make a thread man, why does my threads always attract so much trolls? geez. and when people with big gains dont come out to forums everybody gets mad LOL but the truth is every time somebody introduce something new there will be people who will talk bull and try their best to discredit or stop it LMAO i read alot and these people are nothing to me. i am here doing my thing and will be forever improving,my next dry cell might not even make it to the forums because im looking to touch on double digit MMW and yes everybody will say its impossible

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Wow 4LPM @25amps is incredable. now factor out water vapor and give the real LPM.
    still not bad, 3LPM after scrubbler i will have videos soon

youll never get any proof out of this lugnutt. dont bother Larry. but his false claims do need to be called to save everyone time and money who could be puting it into research thats on the right track.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

First in the world reactor built wrong? noooooooo. I can give you links to about 30 sites that sell cells that are built wrong, just like this one. 3 cell stacks, 4 cell stacks, that make more steam then they do anything. Rich, if you want to try something that is actually efficient then make a 7, 8, or 9 cell stacks. theres no need for all that cooling garbage. Richard, one more question I bet you cant answer. If your car, your car with the please read this system on it, holds 15 gallons of gas how far can you drive on that tank of gas???? same question I asked you 6 months ago, you still never answered, Mr. 300MPG.
    Im sure youll dance around it rather then answer it with a number,
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

PROOF RICHARD PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!
    Sorry im very immature.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Okay guys/gals I am a newbie in here and in the HHO world but I have toyed with almost all the configuration I've found and yes most of them generate heat, to point of me designing a cooling system chich I discontinued knowing a cell can be design not to creat heat. What I've learned form here and what I've read from Rich post does not match. I would like to see some proof myself. This is a learining arena not to "bull****" post something eveyone can duplicate and find the altimate solution to combat the rising fuel cost. A cell design consuming small amount of amp and yet delivers good gas. For testing I've not tried the coke bottle trick but always used my torch to verify I am producing gas. the latest is a 7 plate +nnnnn- configuration I forced induced 50 amp with a battery charger for an hour solution temp reach 84 degrees. As far, as production 2" flame which is my goal for the home heating I am working on.

If only I smarter to make a video so I can post my result, too old to learn I guess.
    thats what kids and grandkids are for.
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

relax people i will post a video soon with everything, just give me some time geez. i have to use my friend's garage to take a part of the car apart so everybody can see everything, i will even show my AFC readings and MAF guage reading, voltage reading etc. relat and give me some time.

I knew you couldnt answer my simple simple question. keep dancing around.
    www.hhounderground.com

This whole notion that Richard has presented about "cooling" his HHO system, is flat out stupid. My PWM system I'm designing has been having a problem with heat. I COULD just throw a fan on it and hope it will keep it cool, OR I could find out what the G'dam problem is in the first place(stray inductances) and fix THAT. The idea of putting a band-aid on the heat issue, like Richard is talking about doing, isn't just inefficient, but double inefficient as you're wasting power from the excess heat, and then wasting MORE power by dumping energy into the cooling of the system.

FIX THE G'DAM PROBLEM FIRST YOU JACKA$$