Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: First in the world

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_ View Post
    I see no problem with making an inefficient HHO cell as long as you know that that is what your doing. And you make a good point about the out put. You can produce more HHO at a higher V, you get less per Amp, but that's not what your trying to do, or you would be running it at <2V per cell.
    to get high output of an efficient cell it would need to be big. Which means expensive and hard to fit under the hood.
    I hate to see bickering on forums that interest me. Most people here have there focus on trying to maximize efficiency of cells, but there are other objectives that are valid, but lets all try to be civil and honest about what we are trying to accomplish. And above all honest about our success and failures, as HHO has become a snake oil industry, we need to keep this site a place of science.
    Thank you very much for explaining because everybody is just on efficiency which yes it is important but come on what would you rather do? make a cell that waste no current but only gives 1.5LPM or make a cell that waste a little current and give you 4LPM? and use the same space and and material?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 22350 View Post
    yea, too much foreplay.

I think there is a place for fans, as you can get muffin fans that run at .5 watts, but if you have something to show, show it.

If you can't run it, stop wasting everyone's time.

The reality is that it takes no time to post a video. If you can't post it, you can't do it.
    i am going to post a video but where i have my cell i will have to take the front left fender off the car to video everything, i know if i do a video now and not show everything people will say im storing HHO and that my cell cant be making that much bla bla so i just want some time to go to my friend's garage and take the fender off and video the whole thing. where the cell is now it is NOT visible at all. just wait or dont wait but i will post the video soon

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    I find it supremely ironic that Richard's signature is "EFFICIENCY!!!!!!!!!!"... His methods are the absolute opposite.

Who cares if your cell gets crazy output... If you make it efficient, you can just put multiple units in parallel and get the same output with LESS power than what you are doing, OR even better, you can get MORE output for the same power. That's how stupid your crappy efficiency idea is...
    Exactly!!! multiple units means multiple cost and space use the list goes on i know i could just build 5 cells 12"x12" each with -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- and get nice output when i put all them together but where the hell would i put them? plus YOU Phill was cussing me about hauling around batteries and now you want me to haul around a bunch of cells LOL the dam cells weigh more than the batteries!!! i know how to build efficient cells man if i had the space to put them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    LOL wasting YOUR time? ha haaa please dont fool yourself on thinking that i am on anybody's clock my friend else you are mistaken. i do things on my own time, when i have the time to do it, i never rush myself, i always take my own sweet time, please dont wait on me for anything sir. nobody in the world can tell me what to do, how to do it, where to do it, when to do it. you just have to wait or dont wait, it dont matter to me.

here in Jamaica we have a saying too, it goes "si doung, shut up yu likkle bumboo clath and wait"
    Thanks for your candor, I'm pleased it doesn't matter to you as I for one, have no more time for your hollow claims.
    There is also another saying in Jamaica:

"Tap di blinkin lyin, yuh ole liyad." (stop lying.)

I'm done, and ...outta here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Proof Richard Proof!!!!!!!!!!! its all
    how many miles can you travel in your car with a full tank of gas?
    I think this makes the 18th time Ive asked this question. keep dancing around for us pinhead. I think its safe to say that we all just sit back and laugh theres no blood pressure rising because of you as much as you would like to think it. you just upset people by misleading the newbies who dint know better.
    your just a know it all, ego maniac, attention ***** who nobody wants to pay. I'm sure you build these things and claim yourself some kinds of brilliant scientist among your friends. I heard on one of your vids everyone talking about you building a nuke, I'm sure you just ate that up.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Richard, you're a moron. Plain and simple. You don't **** me off. You totally lack any common sense and I pity you. Every single knowledgeable researcher here has called you out, but you continue exhibit your same perplexing pattern of narcissistic behavior. Your reasoning is flawed, your claims are flat out lies and everybody knows it. You have lost any and all credibility you may have once, if ever, had.

The only reason anybody gives you any attention at all is because you're an unusual curiosity ...a novelty...like some abnormal freak of nature side show that's hard to look away from. Just when we think you have exhausted your avenues of dishonesty and stupidity, you come up with even more absurd lies that only serve to demonstrate an even higher degree of stupidity than we thought possible. How stupid can one person be? We want to know. We're intrigued.
    "Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment"

Richard, you DO have a point about the large cell vs. efficiency tradeoff. In engineering, there are always decisions you have to make about stuff like this. Sure, you can improve efficiency 0.001%, but it might double the cost of the project, so it's not worth it. However, I just find it funny that your signature is efficiency!!!, yet you don't seem to care that much. I think a better signature would be Efficacy!!!.

Come on guys you need to ignore Rich once and for all and just stop replying to his posts. The more you reply the more attention you give him. Forgive him for he knows not and not knows nothing. Just let him carry on with his claims. Without any proof it amounts to nada.

It would be nice if he would live by what he spews and not post on forums, because everything he puts up here is googleable and someone might be looking for information, and google could point them right to one of his posts. thats one more person misinformed.
    And I love a good debate, so yea. Ill argue with a fence post if I think its out of line.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Normally, in these situations, a moderator would lock a thread which wasn't going anywhere.

I think that Richard has been given ample time to post a result. He is just trying to draw attention, at this point.