Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best source for .050 Nickel 200

Ok. Thanks again.

I want my cell to run at 12 maybe 13 amps but shooting for more like 10. so with that in mind...will nickel plated still not work. I found source for some nickel plates but it wont make sense why but say I want to put 2 plates together as one of the nuetral plates,
    they are small so for added surface area. gasket, plate connected to another plate then gasket plate. So double plate for the nuetrals..or filler plates sense some dont like them called nuetrals. Just trying different stuff. So basically the 2 plates connected together without a gasket i wanted to join with some nickel plated high output magnets. So without trying to understand why I am doing it, because it wouldnt make sense without my diagram with is a sketch on paper just to test out and see, my question is at 10 amps or under could I use those nickel plated magnets to join 2 plates to create one nuetral or filler plate. Would they hold up under those conditions. I am looking to try to get potassium carbonate if that helps also. Thanks