Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best source for .050 Nickel 200

yea, online metals is really cheap

a lot cheaper than anyone else i found.

I don't know if they have thinner, but I would imagine they might.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Aside from some .01" to .001" shim stock it looks like .062" is the thinnest plate stock they sell. I wasn't making a recommendation, only pointing out a price- earlier in this thread there had been some mention of .062" for .44 or 44.00 per square ft. which would be fantastic if it were so. At those prices even I might be able to afford a small Nickel 200 cell.

Gus
    Yes, Thinner stuff is readily available. Mine is .031

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I'm just waiting for Shane to send me a bunch for FREE. What a guy!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

all I know is that when I got quotes, some were as much as 1200 bucks. Online metals did it for only 300 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Yes, Thinner stuff is readily available. Mine is .031

Larry
    I wish my center plates were .031". My laminated cell ended up being made from the material intended for the tube.

if I had my way, the outside plates would be .062 and the nuetrals would be .031".

Shane, Go back and read what? The thing I posted or something else that I'm too dense to realize you all are talking about??? Please try to be specific as it is evening and the early onset Alzhiemers is kicking in...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I were to order some sheets 6x6 where or how would i get them cut if I want them cut. I want circles. Like 3 in. circles. ? Thanks -Jacob

I don't have any material anymore, but if you get some material, you can get it laser cut or water jet cut.

Check the internet for local services to do that sort of work

p

I found a cool place that I can get the rounds in stainless for good price, so now my question would be....oh and also thanks for answering my previous question....what if I had the stainless nickel plated? Would that work, or would it not be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by peepoweredcar View Post
    I found a cool place that I can get the rounds in stainless for good price, so now my question would be....oh and also thanks for answering my previous question....what if I had the stainless nickel plated? Would that work, or would it not be the same?
    Plating will not work in a HHO reactor. It will just come off.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.