Thread: Smacks new cell

Smacks new cell

Smack came out with his ti-substrate cell. He states voltage per cell gap is a 3.5v which he claims is sufficient for ti-sub cells.

Titanium has more resistance the stainless BUT has the substrate coating. Could this be the reason for higher voltage on ti-sub cell?

Should this thing go into thermal runaway?

Different metals have slightly different voltage drops. It all has to do with the water-metal junction, similiar to the way semiconductor devices have a voltage drop. It has to do with electron orbitals and crap that is pure black magic. I'm not sure about what the voltage drop for Ti is, but I doubt it's THAT high.

Besides, Smack is a money grubbing jacka$$. He may have started with good intentions, but he's now a business man and not much more.

Smack's new cell has disaster written all over it. First a less conductive plate, Second too high of voltage per gap, Third Aluminum end caps. One leak and the KOH will start dissolving the aluminum and putting off Hydrogen. He is desperate and grasping at straws. He even admits that it only makes half the gas as a stainless cell. His claim is higher quality gas. He has no way to prove that the gas is any different than any other HHO. It is just a claim. That cell is just another black eye on this technology.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Can anyone talk as much as this guy?

It's like he's getting a friggin academy award.

i started off having a lot of respect for Smack, but in the time i've been watching his videos (up until this point) his main selling point has always been being a 'Booster' device.

now, in these videos, he's now saying that his intentions for his devices were to be range extenders for series-hybrid vehicles, using HHO to power the engine.

now, his website is called SmacksBooster - BOOSTER.

And also, why is this the first time he's mentioned his plans in a vast amount of info on his videos. he mentions it in a lot of detail in his Projects.pdf, but i don't know any more

His intentions seem very good, but saying that though, with every video he's changing his story, and this time, he's changed his story more so.

I just don't know anymore. i'll stick with this website from now on =D

Damn but that better be some M'Fcking good gas at 6 times the price and half the production...

Good gas or no - it's going to be no where near twice as potent as normal right...?

I think I will be sticking with where I was going LOL

The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com