Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PWM wave form

Mistergoble:

I totally agree with you. In centuries gone by when experiments with electrolysis were done with two rusty nails and a jar of water... not much was truly determined in comparison to what is being done today. Everything, every molecule is moving, and thus has potential to disrupt that oscillation pattern. Bridges don't come down due to high winds alone. Also, i am very curious to what MIT is doing with the use of special catalytic functions like platinum and cobalt, have you seen those links? And what about the torroidal coil phenomenon, i wonder if magnetic fields have a place in all of this. Brute force electricity is not the answer, that's for sure. We have already proven that in essence, just by the improvements seen by usage of newer materials and dry cell plate configurations. I am getting 3.2l of combustible vapour per min, at under 20a DC / 12v at 94 degrees C, measured after cool down (flows through reservoir) - so thats pure HHO, not steam. That's pretty reasonable I think.

Kcarring How do you post about not believing in over unity and then claim that your cell is a 13.33 MMW (3.2l per min at 240 watts) which is about 200% efficient? What are you using to measure the gas volume? And what are you using to cool and dry your gas to get accurate measurements?