Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Smith Experiment in HHO

Dead forum?

Is forum dead now??

Quote Originally Posted by lowride View Post
    Yes. My TDI went much quieter with HHO than without too. Now I'm driving without, because i let my uncle in Sweden borrow it on an -85 volvo, without results either... It rackles as much as it did before, without HHO.
    No not at all. There's a lot of information here and questions that were answered. Your talking about the valve chatter before HHO. If you notice: the vapor trail coming from your exhaust is water vapors mixed in your emissions. It' actually picking up your carbon deposits and cleaning it out. From years of muscle cars and so on if carbon build up got caught up in your valves, it's keeping some of your valves to stick and not giving it a chance to close all the way. So the HHO is cleaning your carbon emissions. This is the easiest explanation I can give in my 2 cents. Anyhow. I'm not a muscle-head but I do know a few things. Remember this is cleaning your environment even if at first your not getting excellent fuel mileage. As far as the forum also: It has slowed a bit. I figure because the gas prices really fell to an affordable level, but now as it's going up again you'll see more and more posts.
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Where is Mr. Smith? He hasn't posted since November of last year right after he took the units off of his cars. Surely he has re-installed them this year.

Maybe he had a life event. I had that happen to me about December of last year. New babies can take the place of your hobbies for a while sometimes. I just got back to my HHO studies a couple of weeks ago. It happens.

Dido

Same here. I got married and started a new job and found it hard to make time just to change the oil! I'm sure the drop in gas prices made this less of a priority for a lot of folks as well. Let gas get ridiculous again and you'll see this forum come alive again.
    I essentially copied my cell from Mr. Smith's and it's been running none stop for the past year giving me 20% gains when I'm not running the A/C (15% with A/C). Never had a freezing problem over the winter either. Hope remains...
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

Quote Originally Posted by HHOhoper View Post
    Same here. I got married and started a new job and found it hard to make time just to change the oil! I'm sure the drop in gas prices made this less of a priority for a lot of folks as well. Let gas get ridiculous again and you'll see this forum come alive again.
    I essentially copied my cell from Mr. Smith's and it's been running none stop for the past year giving me 20% gains when I'm not running the A/C (15% with A/C). Never had a freezing problem over the winter either. Hope remains...
    Winter is a definite issue for me, more so than you probably. 0 F is not uncommon and I have seen -28 and -10-15 for a week at a time. So what did you do? You should post in the electrolyte section.

I have had thoughts about a 12v heater blanket of sorts powered by a small motorcycle battery or something, that would charge off the alternator but would otherwise be separate from the rest of the cars electrical system.

I have to wonder if this company down in FL that is installing the H2Go sys. for $3500.00 that only uses H2o has something in mind for freezing temps.

And I know about life events. I have been overwhelmed with projects around the house for the last 2 years, much more so than normal, and it's really starting to wear on me. But maybe in regard to the HHO system that's a good thing. I've noticed a lot of improved designs since I started looking a year ago. So I should end up with a better system for that reason.

Living

Nice to see that the forum is not dead :-)

There is also HHOInfo that is quite active. I have experienced that a combination of watervapour and HHO with low amps, 2-5, is working best.

I believe I have a 15-20 increase in mileage on my worn VW tdi with 400.000km on the road. Some have had success with a second cell that they turn on in citydriving.

My oil is actuallt still clear after 1,5 month of driving! Perhaps the water cleanses out the carbon deposits?