Thread: What would you pay for this cell?

What would you pay for this cell?

Since I don't really have time to install these anymore I'd figure I'd still make them and sell them on eBay including an efie from www.fuelsaver-mpg.com or map sensor enhancer if a diesel. Plus all the wiring, relays, switches, plumbing and reservoir. It's an 8" x 8" 29 plate dry cell, -6N+6N-6N+6N-. The plates are 316L 20 gauge, plexiglass at the ends with 3 1/4" bolts on each side squeazing everything together, 1/8" gaskets I made myself. I was thinking of selling the whole thing for $400

that sounds like a very fare price. I would want 1/16" gaskets & plexiglass will crack very easy if temp changes to fast, ask me how I know that. still a good deal.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Plexi-glass never cracked for me, I've made seven so far, what happened to yours?

I have cracked 2 so far. was was from heat, it busted wide ass open and spilled e-lyte all over my truck. second one I ran alcohol through and it had surface cracks not all the way through. Im assuming from drying
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Mines 1/4" thick, how about urs, mine doesn't get too hot though!

1/2" thick. I got mine hot by overdriving it. It should have only had 21 amps max. I gave it 35 for about 30 minutes and it split wide open.
    www.hhounderground.com

Pexiglass is a name used for a few types of materials. So you may be talking about different types.
    The two i know of that are Plexiglas's are Cell Cast Acrylic and the extruded stuff. The Cell Cast is much better, it still can warp over time, but wont crack to easily.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."