Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Bubbler Question

I'm hoping to make a bit more than that, but I'm sure it will be fine. Ya can't beat the price.

Agreed, a friend and I were researching these today and he found a few homemade jobbers for more money, but all worked well. The guys chasing down parts to make them at home can't match the prices of the mass-produced ones, unfortunatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoid_1 View Post
    I see your point too,

but...

pure HHO in a sealed chamber does not explode, it implodes - there are quite a few videos on youtube where you can see people intentionally "blowing" their main bubbler chambers to test this.

Is a fairly strong reaction, but in most cases not a problem to the reservoir + of course a flash back arrestor can be used.

Flashback Arrestor Note:
    Do not use those check valve types... they don't work very well. Have seen a number of kits supplied with them.

Check out this video I just found demonstrating this as part of their sale - looks good actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThTmG9Hbiis

Though I have never heard of a flashback problem in a car, only from torches...
    ...the reason this should not happen is simply that the concentration of HHO once feeding into the intake is not enough to burn once so diluted. Even going by high pressure hot turbo etc.
    Do not try this. I am unsure where you got that information. While HHO will have an implosion it is only AFTER a huge explosion. Any chamber filled with only HHO and ignited will explode. No ifs and or buts. Trust me here. I have done this many times. It will explode.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.