Thread: new HHO generator

new HHO generator

I spend over 2 weeks reading all articles and watching hundred videos with dry cell,wet cell, spring looking cell,g-cell,net wet cell and more i watch and more i read then more confuse i am. I mean all this +-+-, or -nnn+nnn- or even -n+n-n+ is there any straight rules about how to build simple clean water HHO generator without all this baking soda, KOH chemicals that i have to put in that is going to run straight from a car 12v baterry??(of course engine running)

It supposed be easy save gas item that all you should be happy with but there is no 100% straight rules what material to use or if it's better to do square or long plates.

How about plates i think more resistance we have then more AMP we need to run the HHO right? so what about using copper plates?

in short, NO. its not easy. its a pain in the ass and doesn't always work on saving gas, and when it does work its not by uch and never conclusive. you'll spend hundreds of dollars on it for maybe a slight saving on gas. BUT if you like building things that other cant and experimenting and turning water into rocket fuel and blowing **** up you'll love it.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

It also depends on the car. Some adapt to HHO better than others, especially older carburated ones. Building a good reactor is half of the fun. But getting a later model car's computer to cooperate might make you pull your hair out. Here is the deal: adding only HHO will give you a little mpg increase, maybe. But it will allow you to lean out your mixture some.

Bear in mind that we are all trying to figure this out and learning as we go. And, no. It is not easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it. But the potential rewards are worth it. For now.
    Red Rat

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by redrat100 View Post
    It also depends on the car. Some adapt to HHO better than others, especially older carburated ones. Building a good reactor is half of the fun. But getting a later model car's computer to cooperate might make you pull your hair out. Here is the deal: adding only HHO will give you a little mpg increase, maybe. But it will allow you to lean out your mixture some.

Bear in mind that we are all trying to figure this out and learning as we go. And, no. It is not easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it. But the potential rewards are worth it. For now.
    when you add HHO to your car's intake the correct way it will increase your cars power, then all you have to do is use a AFC to lean out your mixture and that is how you save on gasoline usage because you lean it out and replace the power lost by adding HHO. the best place to port your HHO is to the idle intake or the vacuum or if you have 2 cells you can divide your system into two, 1 for the idle intake and 1 for the cavuum

ok thank you for advice and info